[Greatis Software Giveaway] 10 x A1RunGuard Premium Lifetime Upgrades (1-PC) by Dmitry Sokolov

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    [​IMG]

A1RunGuard Homepage:- https://greatis.com/a1runguard/

About A1RunGuard:

A1RunGuard offers following key benefits:
    1. Block Unwanted Programs and Processes (by filename or by full path of the program).
    2. Ability to Lock apps and processes by adding a password and protecting them.
    3. Prevent Unknown Ransomware Attacks by monitoring the required and essential processes.
    4. Redirect process launch to another required program.

A1RunGuard uses the Windows Image File Execution Debugger technique in-order to intercept the running of any executable files.

This technique has a lot of advantages (over other methods/techniques):
    • System files are not changed.
    • No drivers, complete independence of running executables.
    • Perfect compatibility with Windows versions (from Windows 7 to Windows 11).
    • Easy set/undo by changing several registry keys.
    • Block processes by its name or by full pathname.

A1RunGuard Quick Look Video:

A1RunGuard Download:- https://greatis.com/a1runguard/download.htm

A1RunGuard Premium:- https://greatis.com/a1runguard/premium.htm

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov, and everyone at Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou::giverose:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of 10 x A1RunGuard Premium Lifetime Upgrades (1-PC) licenses.
    :v:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.
    And try not to post (participate) more than once in a giveaway.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on January 3, 2023.

Good luck all.
    :good3:

Request to all members who participate in Giveaways:
    Kindly enable conversation (Private Message) by following below direction.:bookside:
    Please go to https://forums.mydigitallife.net/account/privacy and put a tick on "Start conversations with you" = Members Only.

2. clsend

clsend MDL Novice

Apr 24, 2015
    I want to participate for chance to get one key. Thanks.

3. TimeScape

TimeScape MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2012
    #3 TimeScape, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    Hi whizkidraj!

Thank you for running this giveaway! :) I am currently using UnHackMe but find my arsenal of defense is lacking. I have tried so many others apps in this category but find them not so effective. Looking forward to this. Hope the RNG spins a little luck my way. Cheers! Count me in please! Thank you.

Edit: Grammar

4. Hattan

Hattan MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2022
    good stuff thanks bro keep them coming !!

5. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Yet another great GiweAway I heard much good about this program and it seems to fit my needs so count me in the contest hope win a license.

6. rushdie

rushdie MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this. Missed the previous giveaway. Hope to get one license for this app this time.

7. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Please count me in to win

8. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Beautiful ! Yes please count me in , I have been wanting to try this for quite sometime :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. davidbanks

davidbanks MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2013
    This would be great, I'm sick of malware creeping in to my system, seems this would stop them cold. Count me in please.

10. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    A1 Runguard is a lightweight and easy to use app for ensuring no unauthorised access to apps happens and i also like following features:-
    1. Ability to Lock apps and processes by adding a password and protecting them.
    2. Prevent Unknown Ransomware Attacks by monitoring the required and essential processes.

Thanks a lot!!! @whizkidraj

11. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I trust Greatis Software and want to win this giveaway for esscentially below features

1. Block Unwanted Programs and Processes (by filename or by full path of the program)
    --I don't want Chrome and few other software's to auto update, so I can block the update process & exe

2. Ability to Lock apps and processes by adding a password and protecting them.
    --this can help prevent auto-launch and provide security for my use

Thanks, Grr

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway, Raj.

A1RunGuard's free version is good, but can only block 2 processes. I'd like to win the premium version to block more apps.

13. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway Raj.

A1RunGuard seems like a comprehensive firewall app which can block a lot of telemetry on windows and block apps from autolaunching. I would love to win the premium version.

14. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    This would be an ideal addition to prevent those nasties sneaking into my system via a backdoor method when i have to research on the internet where sometimes links, or even adverts can take you to dodgy sites.

Many thanks for allowing us to participate in the giveaway Raj .

Good luck all :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    #15 hakah, Dec 16, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    A1RunGuard is a blocker for unwanted programs which can protect any executable file from running by a password and allow specifying the main password or a special password for each program. It can protect ransomware attacks, will not slow down the overall performance of the compputer and fully compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7/Server (64-bit and 32-bit).

16. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    A1RunGuard is a Great software.

17. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    A1RunGuard sounds very promising, specially for 'selective security' specified acording to my needs. I hope it's not too late to enter, and would appreciate getting a copy if still available. Thanks to Dimitry Sokolov and whizkidraj!

18. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Sorry, I was in a hurry and didn't read that "Giveaway ends on December 24, 2022", so that hope is dashed.

Serves me right, i guess...

19. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Maybe it is not too late for me. Very nice giveaway. Thanks.Happy new year.

20. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    a very cool protection idea, i hope i can win 1 key or can test the premium version for a few days