[Greatis Software Giveaway] UnHackMe 10 x Lifetime Licenses by Dmitry Sokolov

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    [​IMG]
    - A software by Dmitry Sokolov
    About UnHackMe:-
    UnHackMe is one of the first rootkit detectors in the world!

UnHackMe benefits:-
    UnHackMe removes invisible dangerous programs installed deep inside into the Windows kernel. UnHackMe finds and removes the issues that an antivirus misses.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and the digitally signed Adware as well.
    UnHackMe does not slow up PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.

UnHackMe working:-
    UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes:
    1. Normal Windows mode.
      UnHackMe removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
    2. Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode).

The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device.
      This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system.
      It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage.
      It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
    3. Remotely checking a computer by log file.
      If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file.
      Then I check the file and send a solution file to her computer.
      Some clicks later and she is happy again!

[​IMG]

More about UnHackMe here:- https://www.greatis.com/unhackme/faq.htm

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov, and everyone at Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of 10 x UnHackMe Lifetime Licenses.:v:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there.
    Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on December 31, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    First thanks for this giveaway, UnHackMe is a well known tool to have keeping you free from stuff normal antivirus program dont handle, count me in this contest.

3. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    UnHackMe features Remote checking of a computer for malwares using log file, so I want to enter this competition.

4. Sumitg39

Sumitg39 MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2019
    unHackMe seems a good software, definitely worth a try. Please count me in!!

5. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Please count me in, interesting software, would give it a try, see what it can do with what antivirus missed...

6. milxon

milxon MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2019
    eu quero ganhar uma licença. não tenho. e as informações sobre o software são ótimas. E ainda licença lifetime. EU QUERO MESMO. GRATIDAO PELA OFERTA DO PREMIO.

7. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    #7 usermydigitallyfe, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Thanks for the good giveaway!

UnHackMe is a ultimate malware killer for my Windows PC system.

UnHackMe can now find, remove and clean up after browser hijackers, spyware, trojans, keyloggers and more.UnHackMe allows me to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs - invisible Trojans and will be a very useful security utility for my operating system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. KenNoKage

KenNoKage MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2019
    I want to join. Thanks.

9. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

unHackMe is a very reliable program, it helped me several times when other anti-virus programs were powerless.:clap3::clap3::clap3:

10. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    the program seems to be very useful in times of danger it would gladly complied

11. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs - invisible Trojans and will be a very useful security utility for your operating system.
    but i never used premium fuctions of this software.
    anyway thanks for giveaway

12. alansubandi

alansubandi MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2010
    this is one application that can be installed and then forget, because it doesn't need repeated updates like antivirus, I would really like it if I could use the lifetime version of this application
    thank you

13. omidomi

omidomi MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2019
    First of all Thank you Very much From Both @whizkidraj & Unhackme for this nice giveaway!
    Thi is one of the best Application for detect & remove unknown threat , I hope that I win one of those license , So if it possible count me in :)

14. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Thanks for the good giveaway! I hope that is best protection for my PC. Please count me in, too!:rolleyes:

15. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for thegiveaway
    UnHackMe Safe and effective protection of computer privacy

16. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Count me in... I used the provided link to the website and read all the details... Appears to be a very capable program to Find, Delete and Prevent hidden "Bad Nasties"...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    Thanks a lot.
    please count me in.

18. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Please count me in

19. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Count me in thanks

20. TimeScape

TimeScape MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway, whizkidraj. I haven't had any real serious issues yet but there's always room for more security improvements. Count me in too please. Thank you.

cheers!