Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Jamizon, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Jamizon

Jamizon MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2017
    Hello MDL staff, support, users, viewers and lurkers. After many years of reading, studying and learning from this wonderful resource, I have decided to come out of the shadows and show appreciation for everything this site has provided. I have only been using this login for 2 years, but was a member under a different name from 2006 to 2017. The ISP I used for my email merged with another provider, and they wouldn't allow access to my old email address I had been using for almost twenty years. No matter, I had only posted a few times, and I felt that the username was too personally identifiable. So, I created this login.

Anyway, thanks again for this wonderful resource. It has been immeasurably helpful to me, and I'm sure countless others seeking knowledge about all things OS related. BIOS related too, for that matter. AndyP's tools have been worth their weight in crypto-currency. :yes:

All the best,

Jamizon

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    welcome back :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nathan Matthews

Nathan Matthews MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2020
  5. spid-dx

spid-dx MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2020