Groove Music or just Music?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by homermdl, Aug 2, 2015.

1. homermdl

homermdl MDL Novice

Nov 22, 2009
    I upgraded one PC using the iso from the Media creation tool, and the music app is called "Groove Music". On another PC upgraded using the MSDN iso, it is just called "Music". Both are Pro. Anyone else seeing this?

2. shanye

shanye MDL Junior Member

Jun 6, 2015
    I got Groove Music. I hate it. Now disabled.

3. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
    I am using Enterprise LTSB version , it comes with NO modern app including Groove Music, just pure Windows OS. :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mdlfreind

mdlfreind MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2015
    Hm, that Enterprise thing sounds great, but I think the Home/Pro Apps don't waste any resources, or do they? I suppose they just sit there and if you don't start them they won't impact the resources. Win10_English_x64.iso -> Groove Music (in the All apps list)

5. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
    It is not about resources only, problem is M$ is pushing bloatware in my system, If I don't want to use it then I don't want it in my system. Today I was readying new wave of bloatware are coming :mad: as well.
    Also LTSB version doesn't have Edge :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    Can I see the image of your system,please?

7. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
  8. cuteee

cuteee MDL Guru

Oct 13, 2012
    I had too - I install Win10 Home on other computer and I got "Music" app instead groove music.
    I also got a game app "Candy Crush Saga". I don't know how I got it.