Guide to use a modded BIOS to crack Windows 7?

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by andmm, Feb 25, 2011.

1. andmm

andmm MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    I can’t seem to find any step by step guide anywhere.
    I have found a modded version og my BIOS(P5Q-ASUS-PRO-2102) called "ASUS-P5Q-ASUS-PRO-2102_DELL_SLIC21_DELL_SLP"
    I this file, there is this guide in a folder:

You also wanted to know how to activate Windows Vista. Do a Clean Installation of Vista before activating it by instructions below. Do not input Product Key during installation and remove checkmark by Activate When Online. Here are the instructions to activate Vista.
    1. Copy and paste HP.XRM-MS file into C-Drive.
    2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
    3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\hp.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient.
    4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt: slmgr.vbs -ipk 6F2D7-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXX (“removed by me”) and hit the Enter Button. Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. (This Product Key is for Vista Ultimate). After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer.
    5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID.

!But I want to crack windows 7. I this the right way to do it. Witch key should I use?

2. TTAV134

TTAV134 MDL Expert

Mar 1, 2009
  3. andmm

andmm MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2009
    Thank you that was what I was looking for :worthy: