[Guide]Way to Disable Keylogger/ Telemetry v3.55

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by LiteOS, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    yea in ur case its ok

2. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    #962 quakze, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    will unmount, and start with system dism :)

I am mounting from temp and run script from temp itself !
    Code:
    PS C:\adk\temp> dism /Mount-Wim  /WimFile:c:\adk\install.wim /index:1 /MountDir:c:\adk\temp /ScratchDir:.

Good news !
    Code:
    PS C:\adk\temp> reg.exe load HKLM\111 ".\Windows\System32\config\software"
    The operation completed successfully.

PS C:\adk\temp> cd "HKLM:\111\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages"

PS HKLM:\111\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages> $s | foreach { join-path $PSItem \owners | rd }
    then now this cmd has issue !

Code:
    PS HKLM:\111\Microsoft\windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing\Packages> z:
    Set-Location : Cannot find drive. A drive with the name 'Z' does not exist.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Set-Location $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Name
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (Z:String) [Set-Location], DriveNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DriveNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.SetLocationCommand
    do I need this cmd ?

Do not use X, because this drive letter is reserved for Windows PE.
    z = x right

3. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    i duno if ScratchDir should be in same folder as the mounted dir
    it might save those files into image

4. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    #964 quakze, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Yes as U said, after unmounting there were some files left in Windows folde which I force deleted !
    ok than I will change the location for scratch
    Code:
    PS C:\adk\temp> dism /Mount-Wim  /WimFile:c:\adk\install.wim /index:1 /MountDir:c:\adk\temp /ScratchDir:c:\temp

5. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    @quakze when using/copying/showing code, be careful to avoid errors due to additional spaces or chars.

Code:
    dism /Mount-Wim /WimFile:c:\adk\install.wim /index:1 /MountDir:c:\adk\temp /ScratchDir:c:\temp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    yes that was corrected, then only got mounted, but failing in last command

Code:
    # remove packages
    $s |  foreach { dism /ScratchDir:. /image:temp /Remove-Package /PackageName:$PSItem }

7. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    check the video

8. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    #968 quakze, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Super easy you made it, Thanks will try now !

Thanks for prompt response and all the support, really appreciated !

9. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    For some packages I am getting below error, why ?
    Code:
    The specified package is not valid Windows package.

Error: 0x800f0805

The specified package is not valid Windows package.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

10. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    already removed by other owner package

11. qwesta

qwesta MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I have been reading this "Telemetry v3.53", is it a file one has to download, when so where do I find it then?
    Thank you

12. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
    fully automatic script offline

Attached Files:

13. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Similarly can we remove System and Store apps ?

14. quakze

quakze MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2011
  15. LiteOS

LiteOS Windowizer

Mar 7, 2014
  16. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    you are wrong, they are not creating a better system. they are just filling it with their features, and looking how to compete with mac store, and google. Today Microsoft already lost the battle with its windows mobile. mr Mac and Android remain.

if they were fixing something, they would start with the enormous amount of errors in the store, and registry, they would have cured all the errors of vcredist and .net, and their solutions will work in every repair, restoration or giving us fast assistance.

Angry people ask for help in their forums and they just ignore the requests of those consumers, they there in their department hope that the fanboy moderators will solve the concerns with ideas and unintelligent solutions, which almost always do not help anyone.
    there are dark things behind telemetry.

17. gandalf776

gandalf776 MDL Novice

Feb 4, 2018
    has anyone noticed their settings getting changed. after they run an update or add some more settings i have been finding some of mine changed to a choice that i would never have set. i realize that for them giving us a no cost os that they would handle the updates. i do not recall ever giving them permission to change my settings, re add and re enable apps i had deleted and games i never searched. @monstertruckpa you are right there are dark things going on and just because we are aware of it does not mean we are paranoid. those that refuse to see are the cattle of the corporations and will go blindly into the slaughter house. why else would they charge so much for previous version 7/Vista then just give it away? to be in as many computers as they could. big brother is watching. so we watch him.

18. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016

The windows so as we know died in 2009, now it is less customizable and easily damaged due to anything, it went from being a true 0S, to an apps service and massive espionage, it has been forced to be as it is by datacollection interests that other marketing companies and federal agencies arrive for research from the data of that network with totally access, what hurts most of this is because it became so impersonalizable and authoritarian, the new UI gives headache for its ugly texture, and for being a labyrinth of inflexibility+slowness, if you try to modify it becomes useless several things "start menu" "clock on the traybar" networkflyout ui " the new ui is a time bomb if you are accustomed to using cleaners, optimizers that you previously used in other operating systems. this system has too many conflicts, in addition windows update fails too much, the KB cumulative annoying when are stuck at downloading it's the biggest nightmare If your adsl is low speed. the worst that has been, are the apps and the metro, we are forced to swallow them.that's why I'm using the LTSB to reduce the impact of invasive updates, because I do not like silly apps with remote content and new features at all, it least you can do, if you want a win10 that works similar to win7.