Gunie Keys XP / Office

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by khanjee, Jan 31, 2009.

1. khanjee

khanjee MDL Novice

Jan 31, 2009
    Hi all fellows,

Will some one share some original keys of XP & Office 2003/07.
    (Only Original keys)

always regards
    waiting.

2. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    I think this is not the purpose of this forum

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. khanjee

khanjee MDL Novice

Jan 31, 2009
    No hesitation to saying :sorry:

4. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    #4 HMonk, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    Sharing Keys

Within this forum, one is able to find manifold requests that seek to manage W/OGA and activation issues. Given that known issues infest these anti-piracy features, I do not judge any requests which seek workarounds. (False positives have been reported to be in the 20% range)

Sharing keys is an altogether different kettle of fish, i.e., there is NO rational reason to do so since MS will readily reconcile a "defective" key, albeit a bit of a hassle. I think the question need be asked, why would anyone share their key? We all know that MS, via Win Update, installs a script that "talks" to the MS server that identifies each machine anonymously (by assigning a randomly created ID number). The server then cross references that machine's OS/software/hardware/drivers with its data base to determine versions/necessary updates. It also tracks and references activation and W/OGA.

A unique key is unique: it is not going to show up on 3921 installations, in turn, activated 3921 times. What is the possibility of duplicating a key that is randomly generated from a pool that contains 26 letters of the alphabet and the numbers 0-9 arranged in five groups of five? Correct: a duplicate key stands out like an infected great toe!

Therefore, if you choose to do business with a purveyor of "original keys," I would have to judge that you are one dilithium crystal short for a successful launch.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ khanjee, obvoiusly you do not understand the way windows xp or office activation works but in saying that no one can share there key with you that would mean maybey you could activate once but if the guy who shared his key with you goes to reactivate he can't and even worst he has bought the software. I don't need to say any more. offon7544 has said what needed to be said this is not a warez forum OEM keys are different. And HMonk has given really good explanation. I know you understand with your reply we all make mistakes or just don't know.

6. khanjee

khanjee MDL Novice

Jan 31, 2009
    Many thanks all of you.
    Regards

7. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Forgot to mention

Khangee,

No need to apologize. My guess is that being new to the forum you did not read the forum rules and/or likened MyDigital to the many forums that conduct the business you are seeking. It was a while before I read the forum rules as well. No harm done.

There are alternative ways to accomplish what you seek, ways that will preclude your system from failing because you relied on a second-hand key. The waters are full of sharks: whatever you do, DO NOT pay someone who claims to have an original key.

Search this forum and see if you can spot some alternative solutions.

Monk

8. khanjee

khanjee MDL Novice

Jan 31, 2009
    #8 khanjee, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    (OP)
    HMonk ,

Manyyyyy Thanks for all this.
    (A man is also known by its Behavior, & Behavior comes in writing too) :)

9. rups_learner

rups_learner MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    Xp keys

why don't you try this...its called AntiWpa...just do a google search..you will get it easily....man boss it works fine..no need for those stupid genuine keys