[Halloween Giveaway] iPhone 11 + iMyFone Fixppo - iOS repair tool license x 10 (1 year)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    Halloween is here! Trick or Treat? I say Treat. :party_time:

Thanks to iMyFone for this big Halloween Treat below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enter here:- https://www.imyfone.com/deals/iphone-giveaway-halloween/

Like, Follow, Subscribe iMyfone.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I myself have entered and aiming for that grand prize i.e a brand new iPhone 11. :cool2:

Do participate and try your luck, my friends. Do not miss this chance.
    As they say, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    So better to take a shot, and try each of our luck here, on this Halloween Giveaway Special and Treat from iMyFone. :thumbsup:

You also have the chance to win a license of iMyFone Fixppo, from the above link,
    Or you can also try your luck and participate in the Giveaway here itself (for the licenses).

Do give a try for the grand prize i.e iPhone 11.

Cheers!

Giveaway ends on November 7th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

iMyFone Fixppo:- https://www.imyfone.com/ios-system-recovery/

About iMyFone Fixppo:-

If your iPhone (or any other iOS device) is not booting up, or locked into some kind of loop where you cannot access your data, but also do not want to lose your data, iMyFone Fixppo can help you get out of such a situation as it offers many such features and more, to help us not lose our valuable data and keep such situations (problems) at bay.
    And even if they happen, it can always help to fix them efficiently.

iMyFone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery) as the name suggests, can help recover your iOS device's system and data, and also prevent any data loss in the process of recovering.

It offers some of the following features:-
    • Fix Apple TV Problems:- Fix Apple TV black/white screen and other system issues without any data loss.
    • Enter/Exit Recovery Mode:- One click to enter or exit recovery mode without any operation on your device. Your data will not be affected.
    • Downgrade iOS without Jailbreak:-
      iMyFone Fixppo enables you to downgrade your iOS to the previous version without jailbreak if you don't like the latest version released by Apple.
    • Bypass iTunes Errors:- When you get an error using iTunes to update/restore your device, or when iTunes makes your device stuck.
    [​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Zoe for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there.
    Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway.
    If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

2. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Seems like a perfect program for Iphone, Count me in this contest.

3. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
  4. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    i need ...thanks

5. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    Using iMyFone Fixppo I can fix all my iPhone problems myself, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

6. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway !

I want to win this contest because iMyFone Fixppo helps to recover iOS device's system and data, and also prevent any data loss in the process of recovering.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #7 whizkidraj, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    (OP)
    iPhone 11 + iMyFone Fixppo - iOS repair tool license x 20 (1 year) Halloween Giveaway has come to an end.

Winners declared on the same link i.e here:- https://www.imyfone.com/deals/iphone-giveaway-halloween/

As for the giveaway on our forum, all those who entered are the winners i.e. @donkeymand, @salama2015, @TrojanK, @usermydigitallyfe. Please PM me your respective email-ids. Thanks. :)

At last and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Zoe for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose: