harmie

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by harmie, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harmie

harmie MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2011
    Isn't it about time to get down to business? We are as of now -living in 2013/31/05. Why don't you clean up the site and remove all the ancient post from the past. If you don't have a download for something-remove it! Why have your subscribers jumping all over the web only to be frustrated and let down by not finding the downloads they came here for. Don't get me wrong! I love My Digital Life and have used it many times in the past, but the problem is-the past is gone by and over so let's move on! Why are we reading about all the great new Loaders and Toolkits and have no way of downloading them? This is asinine and counter productive. If we are so afraid of our Government we can't keep a download by someone else available or at least a finger pointing the way to it, we are in need of a new Government! The Government we have has no business on this site because as a member I should have been notified that we were being monitored. I have not been duly notified by can understand why Microsoft (the greatest thief in the World) would cry to the Gov. and have certain things removed. What I can't understand is why there is not a finger pointing to a download link to the things we openly discuss! Can anyone inform me of any law about downloading from the Internet? If you know where the download is to the latest download of Daz's Loader or the others-I can't think of the name, of the Toolbox will you please tell me where and how. Even Google has been frighten by the Obama's Government! Well they will probably come after me for this post-but let them come. I will be here-and they will soon be gone! Don't be intimidated by the thugs! We are AMERICIANS YET!

2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    If I filter out all the carping and political garbage, it seems to me all you're asking for are download links. I just don't see your problem.

Seems to me EFA11 has given you what you're wanting.

3. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    ...what are you on about? o_O Seriously. - If you have issues with how MDL is run and/or is maintained contact an admin or mod direct. Please leave out the political statements as it simply doesn't belong here. There are enough boards where you can ventilate your political thoughts. ;)
    ...btw, afaik this is an international community, 'We are NOTAMERICANS YET'. - ...at least not all of us. :rolleyes:

4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stay off the drugs son! :rasta:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Leave that to the pros :rastabanana::hangloose: