Has anyone done traffic analysis of Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Super Spartan, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    I asked before if I use O&O ShutUp 10 am I really safe? Let's say while downloading torrents or anything..... that Microsoft won't give out my data to DMCA or something?

I mean if I disable telemetry using O&O ShutUp10, has anyone really tested if any data is still being sent or would I be safe that way?

PS: All my software/games are legit but I do download movies to see them and see if they're worth keeping before I purchase them on Blu-Ray but am afraid that Microsoft might report me and/or help DMCA to sue me or something

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    downloading movies isn't MS's care, most of the big movie companies are on torrents etc watching who downloads and logging all the IP's. Id worry more about them, than MS.

3. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    Right but I use Hide.ME VPN which has a 0 logging policy..... so when I download movies, I connect to a European server like Netherlands or Romania......

What do you think? Is there a risk of me using Windows 10 in this case? That's my only fear of not using it. software wise, all my software is licensed/purchased. I don't do cracks at all. So are my games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    EFA is right, I guess. M$ collects data for own benefits. They would get no if you would be sued because of other's copyright you would violate. Just my 2 cents.

5. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
  6. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
  7. RADITZDJ

RADITZDJ MDL Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Hey EFA,

Just wanna say that I like you avatar mate :D:D
    *right click, save as*