Have you tried, heard of, or used EventGhost?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by jachin99, May 30, 2018.

1. jachin99

jachin99 MDL Junior Member

Feb 15, 2016
    As a disclaimer I use EventGhost on all of my machines, and I try to help out around their forums. I see a lot of older web pages and forum posts reference EG, and I know people still use it but I'm yet to run into anyone outside of the EG forums who talks about it, and I'm not sure why. I'm looking for anyone that has tried it, and not liked it, or tried it and not understood what it is supposed to do, or maybe someone who still uses it and likes it. If you use EventGhost, or if you have a random problem that you haven't been able to solve involving a PC then tell me about it, and I bet there is a fix for it involving EG. I personally use it to control my TVs, and Stereos.

2. MrChris

MrChris MDL Addicted

Jun 23, 2007
    Iv herd of it but never really used it much. I wanna say I played around with it a year or two ago but didn't get much farther than playing around with it. Good to know there are people out there with intentions on helping people use it though. Regardless, not sure this is the right forum section for this type of tool/app as it is not really Windows 10 specific. ;)

~MC

3. jachin99

jachin99 MDL Junior Member

Feb 15, 2016
    That's part of why I asked. I want others to know it's still developed and actively supported but I also suspect that most who come across it don't understand what it's for.