Haven't yet seen a clean cut Windows 7 activator like Vista

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by libertard, Aug 24, 2009.

1. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Too much of a bios discussions crap! Are we still doing experimental 'guess' last couple months? Why's Vista activator so powerful worked across PCs and Notebooks for long time w/o an update? Are we there yet?:confused:

2. Para

Para MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Cause Vista was released and Windows 7 was not.

3. Lenmaer

Lenmaer MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2009
    Maybe because also Vista activator's came out several month after it's release, before that they used bruteforce cracks.

4. Everilda

Everilda MDL Senior Member

Jun 28, 2009
    One of the first Vista cracks was the 'Timer Stop' hack, basically this kept vista at the 30 day activation point forever.

Then we had the 'Brute Force Key Generator', this never worked although some people swore that it did.

The first true activator emulating slic 2.0 was the 'Paradox Activator', MS disabled this with the release of SP1.

Vista Loader was next to emulate slic 2.0, I beleive originated by the Chinese. This went through many variants some of which still work today.

The last one I can remember is 'Vista Boot Mgr' by Gkend. This worked for me until SP1 and I had to go back to Vista Loader.

I then found MDL and haven't used a Loader since.

5. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    I seen lots of post lately about people with lo*der issues. If you just mod your BIOS you won't have to deal with lo*der problems, or finding the right lo*der. It's much easier then it seems and it's much cleaner no leaving traces of lo*ders littered all over your OS.

6. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Confirmed! vista loader 3 is still working after sp2 installation :cool:

7. EarlZ

EarlZ MDL Junior Member

Aug 1, 2009
    What did vista loader 4.0 bring to the table?

8. Everilda

Everilda MDL Senior Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I think Vista Loader 4.0 was the first of the 'Orbit' loaders released for vista SP2. I could be wrong because I never used it.

It wasn't really necessary because versions 2.1.2 and 3.0.0.1 still worked.