headset bluetooth no sound after a call end !!!! help, please

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ShinKai49, Jul 1, 2020.

1. ShinKai49

ShinKai49 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2020
    Hi Guy, i have a problem need help about bluetooth headset, my os is windows 10 ver1903 ( sorry , my english is not good )
    I connected my bluetooth headset with no issue, everything normal but when a call coming in any apps( telegram, facebook, viber, v.v..) and after call end, bluetooth headset have no sound until I disconnect devices and connect it again. i tried so many ways but not work :(
    Please help me, thank you so much

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    It is very difficult to think out of anything other than that Windows is damaged or unmaintained and therefore does not perform an automatic bluetooth refrech/reload after the call is completed.
    It may be caused also by damaged registry data. If You have Windows default (the first what You made after installing) registry backup, You can use it now.
    The first recommendation is to clean the old files (junk, cache, temp, etc.) as much as you can, then clean and repair registry as much as possible and then check the Windows files (sfc.exe /scannow) and repair if necessary. NB! It is recommended to run as an administrator, otherwise not all problems may be fixed.
    If the result is unsatisfactory, make sure you have up-to-date drivers that are compatible with this version of Windows.
    If you still have problems, it would be advisable to do a clean installation and upgrade to a newer version of Windoows.
    Remember to remove all connected devices before cleaning.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinKai49

ShinKai49 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2020
    The way I did is make a clean installation of windows and it's worked. Thank you so much