[Heimdal Security] X Licenses for Thor Foresight (1 year / 1PC) + 1 Lifetime Thor Premium (3PCs)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thor Foresight Home Features.
    • ✔ Essential add-on to any Antivirus
    • ✔ Enhances any Firewall
    • ✔ Unique Traffic-based Malware detection
    • ✔ Blocks Malware before it reaches your PC
    • ✔ Multi-layered, AI Powered Protection
    • ✔ Secures your Web-Browsing
    • ✔ Secures your Online banking & Payments
    • ✔ Phishing Protection
    • ✔ Automatically Updates your Applications
    • ✔ For Windows 7, 8, 10
    Thor Premium Home Features.
    • ✔ Antivirus
    • ✔ Local Signature / File based scanning
    • ✔ Real-time Cloud Scanning
    • ✔ Sandbox & Backdoor Inspection
    • ✔ Clean & Quarantine local infected files
    • ✔ Essential add-on to any Antivirus
    • ✔ Enhances any Firewall
    • ✔ Unique Traffic-based Malware detection
    • ✔ Blocks Malware before it reaches your PC
    • ✔ Multi-layered, AI Powered Protection
    • ✔ Secures your Web-Browsing
    • ✔ Secures your Online banking & Payments
    • ✔ Phishing Protection
    • ✔ Automatically Updates your Applications
    • ✔ For Windows 7, 8, 10

Thor Premium Home:- https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/products/thor-premium-home

Heimdal Security
    Social Media Links

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Eduard Roth and everyone at Heimdal Security for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

4. Like, Follow on Heimdal Security Social Media Pages (optional).

Lastly, post anything about Thor Foresight or Thor Premium to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on February 28, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I have never tried it
    but it seems to be a good second security option
    can be installed together with other antivirus
    and detect what the conventional antivirus does not see
    besides avoiding the infection before it enters
    in the computer.
    thanks for the giveaway

3. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Many thanks for the giveaway @whizkidraj and thanks to Heimdal Security for the giveaway. :yeah:
    Thor, either Foresight or Premium, is a very good addition for our security bringing us multiple layers of security protecting our PCs from all kind of malware residing on internet and not only there.
    The Premium suite has antivirus protection and other effective tools.
    We have to be cautious when we use VPNs with these software as being roughly a network filter it will become useless when using VPN so it is better to be careful in order not to weaken its protection.

I would like to win a license for it.
    I follow them on social media.
    Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    #4 Pica168, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway, it is a nice add on to the Antivirus to increase Virus and Malware protection....i like its Multi-layered, AI Powered Protection....

5. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    This is software that makes sense. Please count me in on this Heimdal Security. Thank you @whizkidraj

6. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I'm looking for a security solution for my laptop hence the need for this giveaway win. As the products come from reputable developer Heimdal, I have high hope that it can be used as a standalone to ensure good security.

Thanks,
    Grr

7. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway.

Thor, either Foresight or Premium, includes an on-demand scan tool that allows users to choose from seven unique scanning methods, which is the most comprehensive feature set today. The list includes a quick scan that scanned my directories in less than five minutes and a scan of active processes that checks all active processes for threats.
    Thor Premium Home includes several additional components that significantly improve the base product.
    Vector Detection: This utility allows you to monitor the devices and communication infrastructure that are deep-level processes in the system (for example, viruses trying to damage the system's firmware). This level of “detection of a new generation” promises to weed out the strains of malicious programs that other products miss by scanning for the presence of system device threats.

8. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Have been using Thor Foresight on my PC for a year or so. It's been working great. Thanks for this opportunity.

9. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj. This is my first time to hear about these applications. It looks to offer good protection against viruses, malware and ransomeware. The premium suite includes many more tools for more protection. It includes antivirus, firewall, sandbox, real time scam and many more tools . It is a complete security solution

10. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    I have not used this yet
    But by searching, I realized that with the security layers in antivirus
    And the firewall can be a good option for security on the Internet.
    These days, malware comes in many ways in our system
    And a strong software is needed.

thanks for the giveaway
    Good luck all.

11. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity to win in this giveaway @whizkidraj , Eduard Roth and everyone at Heimdal Security :)

Been using Thor Foresight on my PC for sometime now and it has added an extra layer of protection with my current internet security applications. So far it's working great and effective against unknown threats. Since its subscription will end soon, I'd like to win either Thor Foresight or Thor Premium, to extend or upgrade it full security application. Count me in please :)

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the opportunity. Heimdal Thor makes online browsing secure to the maximum level by blocking any malicious/phishing domain/website.It also packs in an antivirus now that makes it a very good all around protection tool. Thanks again and welcome back!!
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1093485184186347520 share link of the giveaway

13. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for share compact and good review, I would like to thank you for sponsoring this kind of license to us, I hope to win this :)

14. unni84kollam

unni84kollam MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2017
    can we click download and install the file and we get premium version for 1 year..or is this like a contest ..

15. unni84kollam

unni84kollam MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2017
    during installation 3 options are there
    1)activate thor home trial
    2)activate thor home/enterprise
    3)i wnat to activate thor free
    which to choose

16. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    It is like a contest..

I would suggest to refer to this link first:-
    https://support.heimdalsecurity.com...e-Difference-Between-Thor-Free-And-Thor-Home-

And by the way, @unni84kollam, mate, try not to ask all these things here. Only messages related to giveaway participation are allowed here.

You can private message me always, or take the help of Support people on Heimdal Security website.

17. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    One more announcement. It is kind of funny to see some users copy pasting a part of the description of the software. They may have picked this habit from other forums where users are forced (mandatory rule) to comment about the features of the software that is being given away.
    I understand that many of us here are not software pros and even if we are, there's always some new software to explore and try. So if u don't have any information about the software being given, u can feel free to express genuinely and no one would think less of you if you share that you don't know much or anything about the software, but would like to try it... and anything else that comes to your mind.
    Feel free, my friends. :) I think I shall include this as a note in all of my future giveaways.
    Cheers!

18. quickblackcat

quickblackcat MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I am currently using Thor Vigilance along with McAfee Antivirus Plus to protect my PC
    The combination of the two seem to work very well. So far, Thor Vigilance has blocked 6 attacks and 1 targeted process.
    Not too bad since I have only been using it for less than 1 month.
    I would like to win the lifetime license for Thor Premium so that I never have to worry again about my system security.

Thank you so much for this rare opportunity whizkidraj

19. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Thor Foresight is a great piece of security software to use with other security suites. Blocking attacks at ''a distance'' on the network instead of letting the malware being downloaded and blocked on the Pc. The product is very light, been using it for some time before, i never had compatibility issues with other security softwares. It is also excellent for blocking those infamous infected ads on the web and drive by download attacks. Thor Foresight is an essential addition to your defence if you work with emails regularly to block phishing and ransomware attacks. Looking forward to win a license.

Thank you to the Heimdal Team and whizkidraj for this great giveaway! :)

20. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Update: Giveaway extended to February 28, 2019. More participation would be appreciated. Thanks. :tankyou: