Hello and Good Day to You All

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Mindsnake2, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Mindsnake2

Mindsnake2 MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2017
    By chance, I came upon this site not really knowing what to expect and hopefully gaining yet more knowledge of software engineering.Very much a newbie on the software side, yet have been into computer engineering for a decade or so focusing on the R & D of hardware components of satellite communication systems. I'm from the Pacific Northwest, retired Army, and as stated already, anxious to expand my learning here. Thank you for having me. Regards, Mindsnake2

2. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    :welcome: @ MDL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tosko

Tosko MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Hi there! even though I have been a member for quite some time, I recently started to become more active here :)
    Thats why I'd like to welcome you to this forum too and hopefully we'll see a lot from you here :)

4. Mindsnake2

Mindsnake2 MDL Novice

Oct 15, 2017
    Thank you for the replies. You will, much curiosity about the applied knowledge here. Who wouldn't be? I'm like an empty glass. I'm thirsty. Fill me up. :)

5. Tosko

Tosko MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    I like your energy!

6. tonto11

tonto11 MDL Addicted

Jun 18, 2012
    Welcome, dive in , and with your background check out the fringes of the envelope and help push it
    there's always interesting developments. eg for me KMS in 2012, and 13 was the best

...T

7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    A belated welcome to MDL
    :welcome2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. sorenmvp

sorenmvp MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2017
    welcome and have fun in here, Mindsnake2