Hello, I am new here... just getting started

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by gdblackthorn, Dec 31, 2020.

1. gdblackthorn

gdblackthorn MDL Novice

Dec 30, 2020
    I am having some computer issues but I thought I would read the rules and try to familiarize myself with the site here first. I am no computer expert but Windows 7 is what I know best. I have upgraded to Windows 10 and found that by using a program to limit Windows 10 from becoming a monster that I am getting rather used to it. I am searching through the site and trying to find the solutions I am looking for. Much of what I have found is above my head. My problem is concerning an expiring Windows 10 activation. I will post my questions when I find the appropriate threads to do so. It is just a bit puzzling to me that my upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 will in 30 days no longer be valid (it has been 4 months since I upgraded and am now just getting these notifications). I will look in the Windows 10 section for a decent place to post my problems. I have read through small portions of the site already and it seems that people are rather helpful here.

I know peoples time here is valuable but any hints as to get started are greatly welcomed.

I am very happy to be a member here.

Thanks

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi and :welcome:to MDL at your service :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...