Hello to all from Florida

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by JakeXPMan, Nov 17, 2020.

1. JakeXPMan

JakeXPMan MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2020
    Hi everyone in Forum here. My 1st post... seasons greetings to all, be safe. You may recognize my name from another tech forum or two. :)

Enjoy coffee, warm weather and figuring out computers and the different programs on them. I think so far learned as much as the Intermediate level over the years.

Just bought a new Lenovo tower to accommodate the more gaming I been doing lately. An early b-day gift to myself. Which reminds me, my birthday already comes officially tomorrow.

I been browsing some interesting posts in My Digital Life here, I'm surprised to see the Windows 7 Topic has a higher number of posts over Windows 10 but not too shocked, as its such a great and popular OS.

I just started to use Windows 10 daily myself... hate to end my obsession with 7, but Windows 10 is really not bad, getting more used to it as I been on it regularly for a few weeks. It is nice to get updates again.

See ya around all. :cool:

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi friend :welcome:to MDL :D and happy birthday too :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ma.prezentalok

ma.prezentalok MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2012
    #3 ma.prezentalok, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    Hey, hello there!
    Happy Bday!

4. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ambee21

ambee21 MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2021
    Hi, I am also new here...