[HELP] Daz Loader crashed my PC (I know it's not Daz's fault)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by weijian95, Nov 24, 2009.

1. weijian95

weijian95 MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2009
    #1 weijian95, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    Guys, I've installed Daz's Loader on few of my self-assembled computers, and they worked awesome, thanks Daz. Today I attempted to install Daz's Loader 1.7.7 on a 6 year old NEC Laptop with genuine Windows XP Home bundled. I just started Daz's Loader and clicked install without doing anything else, and it rebooted my laptop. I know this is perfectly normal, but here is when the problem start: my laptop booted without problem, but when it comes to "Starting Windows..." it crashed and rebooted, then Windows asked me to do the startup repair, and I'm doing it now. Guys what should I do? The repair is still on and it's running for 10 minutes now...

EDIT:
    I managed to boot from Grub Menu without loader, so I guess the loader is faulty? Sorry but I dunno anything.

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Talk to zsmin. I had similar issues when running a beta of his loader.

heres how to fix it for now.

Press esc or R during bootup and select Windows 7 without slic loader.

3. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I would suggest trying the alternative, older and then forceful modes if the default caused this. You can test each from the GRUB menu and then set the default by re-running the application. Sometimes the default mode just doesn't work on some systems but thats why theres another 3 to pick from :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. weijian95

weijian95 MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2009
    Omg! Thank you Daz!

Thank you Hazar! Thank you Daz! Thank you SFTNG! You guys made my day! And yeah, SFTNG is right, you guys are fast in helping people, best community I've seen so far!

5. luky

luky MDL Addicted

Dec 21, 2008
    Daz In the new I instaliral Windows 7 Ultimate and activated by Daz Loaderjem v1.7.7. Windows is a time to perform normally. Now when I turned on my PC but Windows is loaded, but I have no icons on the desktop. What happened, please help. Thank you!