Help Downloding Win8.1 ISO file and use it

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Cuvar_Ljubavi, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Cuvar_Ljubavi

Cuvar_Ljubavi MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2015
    I'am a 100% noob/lamer, so please help.

Where do I download Windows 8.1, and what I have to do to make it work or bypass the activation key, I'am using Winwos 7 Pro, 32bit.

???

2. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Welcome to MDL! Start reading and don't expect to learn it in one day. (If you do expect to learn it in a day, perhaps this isn't the forum for you)

3. Cuvar_Ljubavi

Cuvar_Ljubavi MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2015
    Well, hi again, I figured out how to download "Windows_8.1_EN-US_x86" in ISO file then I downloaded "KMS_VL_ALL_6.5RC", now I got to the microsoft website to get the key called Appedix : KMS Clinet Setup Key for Win 8.1 Enterprise , and Enterprise N ,when I do all the steps in command like it should be done, it's telling me invalid key,by the way I used DAEMON Tools Lite program to install Windows_8.1_EN-US_x86 "ISO file",it was ISO file.

Please help me...

4. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I have never come across that problem.

Did you mess with the .iso file.

All I do is,

Extract all the files from the .iso.
    Format a USb drive and load the extracted files onto that.
    make a folder in root called "extras" In here I put the M>soft Tool Kit plus any drivers I need.

Install Win 8.1 without any key.

Run the tool and select "activation" "EZ Activator"

This works every time for me without any problems.

5. Cuvar_Ljubavi

Cuvar_Ljubavi MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2015
    Hey yall, finally I got windows 8.1 Pro, I got a key from forums, it said just you key everyone else uses, so I used it and it work, but now when I right click on my computer I see on the bottom it says something like not activated, are now the steps I been reading on this forums?? or will I have to do something else??