Help! Games crash when I run them.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SkipOut, Sep 17, 2011.

1. SkipOut

SkipOut MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2011
    well its been a few days that all of a sudden (after I installed FIFA 12 Demo) all the games seem to crash graphics when I run them.
    I either get a black screen or thrown to desktop with a 'Display driver has crashed' message or even a BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys crash message.

it's kinda annoying I cant play any game on this computer, and I dont know what to do.

I run Windows 7 64bit with 4GB Ram and my GPU card is GeForce 9800GT, I also use the latest driver for it.

please if anyone knows anything that could fix this I'd appreciate it a lot!

2. SkipOut

SkipOut MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2011
    please anyone?

3. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Hello skipout,

Based on your OS you shouldn´t have any problems with playing games,i have the same specs,accept my graphic card is different.
    I don´t know if you download the games,because if you do that´s probably your problem.
    Sometimes when i download a game,they don´t put all components in the game and it starts crashing and wont go correctly.
    I´m pretty sure it´s cause of the game

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    if you have restore point before you install the game - just take back. With this option I save few PC's from reinstall OS.
    Good Luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. FalloutERin

FalloutERin MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2011
    Oh, bugger!