Help help help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rups_learner, Dec 27, 2008.

1. rups_learner

rups_learner MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    I downloaded a torrent labelled windows 7 pre beta build 6956 LITE from the link as given in one of the threads in this forum only .After downloading is completed i found that it contained build 6801.
    After everything gets installed a step comes where is says setup will continue after restart.The comp restarts,then it just blackouts.Nothing happen .So what should i do now.Somebody please help!!!!!!

2. ph03n!x

ph03n!x MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Now that build 7000 is out, why dont you download that? It is so much better that 6801...

3. 1clicc

1clicc MDL Member

Jul 6, 2008
    I don't like the lite build because it's been modify and reconstruct. You don't know what they put in there for a change. Right now i'm just using the 6956 activated version.

4. rups_learner

rups_learner MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    Right

Yeah U guys R right.
    My dn speed is very slow-just 25 kbps.so after downloading and waiting for 48 hrs i found the inappt. content.Really i was mad and angry at that time.Still i installed that version and got my deskop screwed.Now i 've a suggestion for all of u.Don't try all these betas and alphas.Just wait till RTM
    version is out

5. pontyboy77

pontyboy77 MDL Novice

May 7, 2008
    yes i understand what your saying but, these betas are only meant for testing, not for use as a main os, you use at your own risk, use it on a virual machine or a spare pc