[HELP] How can i create a Windows 8.1 All In One x86 & x64 Pre-Activated .iso ???

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by ELLADA, Jun 7, 2014.

1. ELLADA

ELLADA MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2014
    I have a "el_windows_8_1_enterprise_x64_dvd_2971950.iso"
    & "el_windows_8_1_enterprise_x86_dvd_2972304.iso" and i
    want to create a Pre-Activated .iso to includes both versions together
    x86 & x64.

Includes the following versions:

Windows 8.1 / KMS-Activated x86
    Windows 8.1 Pro / KMS-Activated x86
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise / KMS-Activated x86
    Windows 8.1 / KMS-Activated x64
    Windows 8.1 Pro / KMS-Activated x64
    Windows 8.1 Enterprise / KMS-Activated x64

With latest updates off, course. :rolleyes:

Something like that: Windows 8.1 x86/x64 AIO Pre-Activated March 2014
    Come on guys ... put a hand ... :biggrin:

2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Don't put your hope high up !! :help2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Come on... read the stickies first!

4. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #4 Nucleus, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bodmas

bodmas MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2011
    #5 bodmas, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    [FONT=&amp]hoping you have all 4 required iso files then your complete guide is as follows:

Code:
    Create folder on your E drive and name it win81aio

Then create 8 subfolders inside win81aio folder and name them as follows: win81, x86, x64, entx86, entx64, mount, Wim, Final_Wim and Setup.

11.png

Next extract your windows 8.1 32bit iso to the win81 folder then move the install.wim from win81\sources to the x86 folder

extract your windows 8.1 64bit install.wim to the x64 folder

extract your windows 8.1 Enterprise 32bit install.wim to entx86 folder

extract your windows 8.1 Enterprise 64bit install.wim to entx64 folder

download any OEM activation KMS emulator like KMSpico OEM. copy the entire setup folder of it in your win81aio folder.

Then open Deployment and imaging tools CMD as administrator and enter the following command 1 at a time
    [/FONT]
    Code:

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x86\install.wim /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\entx86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Enterprise" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x64\install.wim /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\entx64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Enterprise" /compress:maximum

-------------
    Now you have an install.wim file which has 6 index and all are non-activated. now you can add another 6 index with auto-activated. 
    first, if you did not do any customization with the above install.wim then just copy it to a folder final_Wim. so now you have two install.wim files- one in a folder wim and another in final_wim. 

Now follow this command:

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:1 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

xcopy E:\Win81aio\Setup\* E:\win81aio\mount\windows\setup\ /cherkyi

Dism /unmount-wim /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount /commit

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:2 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:3 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:4 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:5 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:6 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

now Rename the pre-activated index:

imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 1 "Windows 8.1 Core Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Core - Pre-Activated"

imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 2 "Windows 8.1 Pro Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Pro - Pre-Activated"
    imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 3 "Windows 8.1 Enterprise Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Enterprise - Pre-Activated"
    imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 4 "Windows 8.1 Core x64 Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Core x64 - Pre-Activated"
    imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 5 "Windows 8.1 Pro x64 Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Pro x64e - Pre-Activated"
    imagex /info E:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 6 "Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 Pre-Activated" " Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 - Pre-Activated"

now you have to add the above pre-activated index to the final install.wim image:

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:3 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:4 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:5 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /SourceIndex:6 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\final_wim\install.wim/compress:maximum

6. ELLADA

ELLADA MDL Novice

Jun 7, 2014
    ok! thank you. Tito... close it! :biggrin:

7. tanush62

tanush62 MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2014
    I have a question.
    I have downloaded kmspico v9.3.2. I have a folder structure like this
    C:\KMSpico v9.3.2 Final\KMSpico OEM\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts
    In folder scripts 4 files
    What to put in folder setup in win81aio to make integration? $oem$ or just this 4 files?

8. bodmas

bodmas MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2011
    if you are mounting index of wim and make this index autoactivated then you have to only copy scripts folder(KMSpico v9.3.2 Final\KMSpico OEM\$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts)and paste it in mounted index here: Win81aio\mount\windows\setup\

Please note that this will make only that index activated in which you did the above tweak. you can do the above trick for each index though. this method suites better where you want to add some non-activated index in the install.wim file.

but if you want to apply activation for all index of the windows install.wim file then there is an easy method. just copy the entire %OEM% folder to the sources directory of the windows ISO.

9. tanush62

tanush62 MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2014
    #9 tanush62, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    I want to have activated and non-activated versions. I know that i have to do with all indexes. I was no sure about what to copy in sеtup folder. I tried with older version of kms pico (7.1 i think....), but tested in VmWare with no result, windows was no activated.
    I don't know what was wrong. I did it as you say, script folder in to setup. So if I understand You correctly whole folder scripts in setup? No just files?
    So I get this?
    e:\win81aio\setup\scripts\(all 4 files) or should be e:\win81aio\setup\(all 4 files)
    Sorry for bothering, but this is long process and i do not want to be mistake once again. Thank You.

10. bodmas

bodmas MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2011
    take help from below pictures
    1.PNG
    2.PNG

11. suresh.hacker

suresh.hacker MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2007
    #11 suresh.hacker, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Best Help

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Excellent help bodmas. The same way of helping people in Asta. Have peace and healthy life..

12. suresh.hacker

suresh.hacker MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2007
    #12 suresh.hacker, Aug 22, 2014

Hey bodmas bro. you forgot to compile as .ISO image ... what is the command to make the changes in iso?..

13. bodmas

bodmas MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2011
    #13 bodmas, Aug 22, 2014
    Sorry I could not understand it.
    I forgot to mention first and last few steps which are as under:

after changing and integrating required things to Install.wim please copy this to E:\win81aio\win81\sources folder.

Next you will need to create an Ei.CFG file, Copy and paste the following into notepad and save as Ei.CFG
    Code:
    [Channel] _Default [VL] 0
    and place file in sources folder E:\win81aio\win81\sources
    EI.cfg Will allow you to install any of the editions without having to enter a product key first

Now all you need to do is create bootable iso, open the Deployment and imaging tools command prompt as administrator and enter the following command
    Code:
    Code:
    oscdimg -be:\win81aio\win81\boot\etfsboot.com -h -u2 -m -lwin81aio e:\win81aio\win81\ E:\win81aio\Win81_16inOne.iso

14. suresh.hacker

suresh.hacker MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2007
    sorry for my bad english. This is what i expect bro.. and may i know to make compatible with UEFI boot

15. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    #15 murphy78, Aug 23, 2014
    To make compatible with both uefi and bios boot, you have to use the bootdata options in oscdimg
    for example:
    Code:
    oscdimg -o -u2 -udfver102 -bootdata:2#p0,e,be:\win81x64\boot\etfsboot.com#pEF,e,be:\win81x64\efi\microsoft\boot\efisys.bin -lYourLabelHereMax32Chars c:\win81x64\ c:\temp\YourOutputISOName.iso
    the -bootdata:2 part mentions that there are 2 bootable options to the image.
    #p0 is bios boot and points to an el torito boot sector (etfsboot.com)
    #pEF is EFI boot and points to efisys.bin
    -o just optimizes so it doesn't copy the same file twice, wasting space. It usually only saves a tiny amount of iso space.
    -u2 allows UDF mode which lets you have longer than 8.3 filenames, among other things.
    -udfver102 is your standard UDF format. I believe it goes up to 2.00 for oscdimg, but you will run into a lot of compatibility problems if you use 1.5 or higher.

16. suresh.hacker

suresh.hacker MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2007
    #16 suresh.hacker, Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you so much bro.. will it work even for win32bit iso?. or only for 64bit
    actually i've winx86x64 AIO created by following method given by you. will it work on this AIO?(Kindly note which architecture used in this method)..

Code:
    How to Create a Windows 8.1 AIO with media center

Download and install The Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) 
    Uncheck all boxes apart from deployment tools, install deployment tools only

Create folder on your c drive and name it win81aio
    Then create 6 subfolders inside win81aio folder and name them as follows: win81, x86, x64, entx86, entx64, mount, Wim, Vlx86, Vlx64 .

Next extract your windows 8.1 32bit iso to the win81 folder then move the install.wim from win81\sources to the x86 folder

extract your windows 8.1 64bit install.wim to the x64 folder
    extract your windows 8.1 Enterprise 32bit install.wim to entx86 folder
    extract your windows 8.1 Enterprise 64bit install.wim to entx64 folder
    extract your windows 8.1 Volume License 32bit install.wim to Vlx86 folder
    extract your windows 8.1 Volume License 64bit install.wim to Vlx64 folder
    Then open Deployment and imaging tools CMD as administrator and enter the following command 1 at a time
    Code:
    Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x86\install.wim /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\vlx86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro VL" /compress:maximum
    Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\entx86\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Enterprise" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x64\install.wim /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1" /compress:maximum
    Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\x64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\vlx64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Pro VL" /compress:maximum

Dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:e:\win81aio\entx64\install.wim /SourceIndex:1 /DestinationImageFile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /DestinationName:"Windows 8.1 Enterprise" /compress:maximum

Next step to convert to ProfessionalWMC
    Code:
    Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:3 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /Image:e:\win81aio\mount /Get-TargetEditions

Dism /Image:e:\win81aio\mount /Set-Edition:ProfessionalWMC

imagex /flags "ProfessionalWMC" /info e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 3 "Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center" "Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center"

Dism /mount-wim /wimfile:e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim /index:8 /mountdir:e:\win81aio\mount

Dism /Image:e:\win81aio\mount /Get-TargetEditions

Dism /Image:e:\win81aio\mount /Set-Edition:ProfessionalWMC

imagex /flags "ProfessionalWMC" /info e:\win81aio\wim\install.wim 6 "Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center " "Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center"

17. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    You could use the same method for 32-bit version, but there aren't any motherboards that support 32-bit processors for ia32 UEFI to boot.
    You cannot boot UEFI to 32-bit OS if your processor is 64-bit.

18. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    Oh I see what you're getting hung up on.
    You'd have to make a separate bootx64.wim for your x64 version if you hybridize your x86 and x64 versions.
    Then you'd have to copy over the [root]\bootmgr.efi and efi\boot\bootx64.efi from the x64 dvd and put them in the appropriate folders.
    Then you'd have to modify the efi\microsoft\boot\bcd store to point to the bootx64.wim and potentially make a 2nd boot option in the boot\bcd store for x64 recovery mode.

These are not rookie things to change. You can do it, but it's complicated...

19. suresh.hacker

suresh.hacker MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2007

Thank you bro... i can understand what you are talking about.. but i didn't get experienced in that.. you told it's complicated but if you elaborate more i can understand easily. kindly give me the detailed instruction to build iso like that bro.. you can also pm me.

with Thanks

20. murphy78

Nov 18, 2012
    #20 murphy78, Aug 23, 2014
    well I'll keep it brief then. You can just mention when you get stuck.
    Firstly here's instructions on making the x86/x64 hybrid.
    Note that I didn't write these instructions up, I just saved them for situations like this:
    Code:
    Navigate to \boot\

bcdedit /store bcd /set {default} bootmenupolicy Legacy
    bcdedit /store bcd /copy {default} /d "x64 Recovery Mode"

This command shall tell you the GUID of the copy made, make a note of it.

Next set the new loader to load the 64 bit PE by executing:
    bcdedit /store bcd /set {GUID} device ramdisk=[boot]\sourc64\boot.wim,{7619dcc8-fafe-11d9-b411-000476eba25f}
    bcdedit /store bcd /set {GUID} osdevice ramdisk=[boot]\sourc64\boot.wim,{7619dcc8-fafe-11d9-b411-000476eba25f}
    (Replace {GUID} with the GUID you noted down, keep the {}s)

Finally, alter the boot timeout by executing:
    bcdedit /store bcd /timeout 5

Stage 4: getting upgrade to work
    Now, the one problem left is upgrade installs on 64 bit. This involves hex editing files, and so breaks the digital signature, causing the ugly yellow UAC prompt. This is, I am almost ashamed to say, the first of two such cosmetic glitches.

Now first open D:\AIO\DVD\setup64.exe in your hex editor. Search and replace all instances of the unicode string "sources\" with "sourc64\". Although this breaks the signature, it does not break the program, because both strings are the same length.
    Now, open D:\AIO\DVD\sourc64\autorun.dll, and replace all instances of the unicode string "sources\setup.exe" with "sourc64\setup.cmd"

Now, create a file in D:\AIO\DVD\sourc64 called setup.cmd containing exactly this:
    setup.exe /installfrom:\sources\install.wim

This is the cause of the second cosmetic glitch. A command prompt is briefly visible before setup is launched.

Now, the autorun.inf must be modified so that it runs setup64 on x64 systems. Modify it so it contains:
    [Autorun.Amd64]
    open=setup64.exe
    icon=setup64.exe,0
    [Autorun]
    open=setup.exe
    icon=setup.exe,0
    Using this method, to get the uefi to work, you'd need to replace the bootmgr.efi and copy over the bootx64.efi to the folders I mentioned.
    Then, afterwards, navigate to your efi\microsoft\boot\ folder and run:
    Code:
    bcdedit /store bcd /set {default} device ramdisk=[boot]\sourc64\boot.wim,{7619dcc8-fafe-11d9-b411-000476eba25f}
    bcdedit /store bcd /set {default} osdevice ramdisk=[boot]\sourc64\boot.wim,{7619dcc8-fafe-11d9-b411-000476eba25f}
    You can't have both ia32 and amd64 efi support. It's one or the other since it only uses one bootmgr.efi
    That is why I recommended replacing with the amd64 version.