Help! How do I uninstall the Hazar loa*er?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by aurerlius, Jul 31, 2009.

1. aurerlius

aurerlius MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    This has been asked many times in his thread and I have yet to find a solution.

I used EasyBCD to look at my MBR and there is no mention of any Hazar loader anywhere. So I have no idea where I'd go to remove this.

2. jas0nuk

jas0nuk MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Unhide protected OS files, and delete C:\grldr
    Optionally, do bootsect.exe /nt60 C: to restore the original bootcode, but that's if your obsessive about removing all traces of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gamer2win

Gamer2win MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2008
    may I ask why do you want to remove it?

4. aurerlius

aurerlius MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    despite the fact that I'm dualbooting with Vista (both installs are on seperate drives), after running Hazar's Loa*er, I automatically boot into Vista. I used to have the option to select the OS however it just goes straight to Vista. I even have the default OS set to W7, but for whatever reason, it just wants to go to Vista.

Luckily I was just testing out Windows 7 and didn't have anything of importance installed.

5. Ipmark

Ipmark MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    In a post, i don't remember where, Hazar wrote simply "delete grldr file in the root dir" (for me C:\).

It worked for me, at reboot the watermark appear for a lot of seconds, then disappear and the PC return in grace period.

I successfully repeated the activation without problems.

Sorry for my poor english, i'm Italian.

:)