Help how to backup Windows 7 Files (certs ...) on XP

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Bovski, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    #1 Bovski, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
    I have a Non booting drive its full of bad blocks...

I need to backup the Certs did a anything else needed to reactivate Its a royalty OEM "stone" machine.

I have the Serial :) jellybean is happy to grab that from within XP but dont know what else I need For Windows 7 I really don't want to put a loader on a machine with a slick 2.1 bios besides they would be handy for a collection.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #2 FreeStyler, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    #3 Bovski, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
    (OP)
    "stone" as stated

Yep how many others do you know?

Thanks FreeStyler your a star as always.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    Hm I have never come across them before so not only that the SLP 1.0 is Fujitsu.

Will do that's the whole point of this thread I did think of modifying the BIOS but it would have been a waste.

5. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
  6. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    #7 Bovski, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    (OP)
    No tool that I could find that was the problem I was having, but the Video FreeStyler pointed to gives me the information I need to create one ;)

Is this just for Windows 7 Or is it the same on Vista ?

First beta
    mir.cr/TY96NXM8
    rarpass:Wexored

Only tested with the tokens.dat from the tutorial not much error checking yet.
    Simple usage "Windows Folder" as it says "W..." select windows folder. "F..." file dialogue so you can just select a tokens.dat.
    "Go" Does the work

Certs Folder is where the are save default is sub of program file based on YYYY-MM-DD-HH-NN-SS
    Certs name is the base it gets moded to "BeforeExtention.(num).(crc).ext"

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ Bovski, what is password for archive ?

8. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    #9 Bovski, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    (OP)
    Small update due to a discrepancy between the location of the file in the video and the actual file location on the disk
    Drive:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareLicensing\tokens.dat
    Drive:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat
    It checks both locations before asking you to find it.

mir.cr/JNW0G9OQ
    RarPass:Wexored

Thanks for the help guys the prize

mir.cr/RM6VPDMI
    RarPass:Wexored

Archive includes (this is for Home Premium)
    DazLoaderLine.txt
    OEGROU_V2.1_Cert.xrm-ms
    OEGROUSTONE_V2.1.bin
    OEMLOGO.bmp
    ProductKey.txt

9. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    2 identical downloads...uploaded 1 package 2 times?

BTW, way to much credits for this person :D

10. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    Sorry M8 second link(cert/key/bin) updated don't know how the hell I managed that.

11. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    @Bovski

I know this program isn't made to run from within Windows 7 itself, although maybe it could?
    I do get a ActiveX Component error on Win 7 (x64) when pressing 'F'. (might work OK on x86)

12. Bovski

Bovski MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2009
    I don't have a Windows 7 64Bit Machine to test on Have no Idea why the browse file doesn't work does the browse folder "W..."

Have implemented the browse file in a different way hopefully this will work on Win7x64

mir.cr/YDKEOGNY

no pass seems silly using a pas on a public board for something I have coded myself

13. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    @Bovski

Works fine now, thx ;)