help me understand MGADiag tool::URGENT

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kittu8_in2002, Jan 14, 2010.

Tags:
  1. kittu8_in2002

kittu8_in2002 MDL Junior Member

Sep 22, 2009
    last night i re installed WIN7 ultimate with a better version which passed the "Windows7-USB-DVD-Download-Tool-Installer" hence i burnt the image and installed the WIN7 again.after that i ran DAZ's loader and then went to system just to check the activation.then i clicked the link just below that microsoft logo and then made my office 2007 pro plus genuine with the OGA tool and got all the updates for it. and then i installed silverlight and got all the updates for WIN7.:cool:this was fun , all i want to know is that when i ran MGADiag tool i got these results:: plz see the pix.....

DONT YOU THINK IN THE "WIN" PIC THERE SHOULD BE SOME OTHER INFO LIKE :: VALIDATION CODE,TEST CAB,WGA VERSION,
    SIGNED BY,ARCHITECTURE BUILD, ETC ETC...... CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG( cos i dont have much idea how it gives the result with original WIN7 ) DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK DETAILS ARE MISSING AND IF MISSING IS THERE ANY WAY TO ADD THEM THROUGH LOADERS :cool::rolleyes:.............. SIMILARLY FOR OTHER PIX EXCEPT OFFICE PIC. WHICH SEEMS GENUINE, DETAILS COULD BE ADDED.

Attached Files:

2. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!

Nothing wrong here, this is the normal behavior of the newer MGADiag builds