Help please

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by techcherry, Mar 17, 2010.

1. techcherry

techcherry MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2010
    Hi
    I am getting desperate here...
    I download different version of windows 7 from repository and other torrents, anyway burned several disks at different speeds but still or do not start saying there is missing a .dll file or go until 62% and then gives an error0*800300177 with message or missing file or corrupt, what can I do and I try to download another .Iso?
    Also I try removewap fro haz because I had the beta version, it took all that stupid warnings from MS and the right hand corner warning about the software is not legitime but it is still shutting down every 2 hours, what should I do , because it seems I cannot get a iso which will aloud me to set up properly or some kind of crack for the beta version...any solutions from you guys, please I am a newbie in this matters but not stupid or rich enought to pay a fortune to MS to get the original disk...help please?!!
    Thanks.

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  3. herrkarl

herrkarl MDL Junior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    If you are sure your DVD has no errors, have a look at your RAM in your PC, one could be faulty.

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    You could also try another cd/dvd burner if possible.

5. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    U can also download the iso & verify checksum, mount it and install from within Windows.

6. dewnek

dewnek MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2010
    unless you are confident your ram/HDD is good, I wouldn't fault the media or the drive or the ISO just yet

7. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Boot from one of the RTM DVDs and run the memory test. Faulty memory is responsible for many OS problems.

It is the most likely reason followed by a hard disk error.

You can't resurrect the RC version so forget about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. gunducirix

gunducirix MDL Novice

May 5, 2009
    verify image checksum then burn by slowest speed