Help problem restore pictures folder

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by titan11, Aug 7, 2008.

1. titan11

titan11 MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2008
    i try to move mi pictures folder the location path from c: to e: partitions but my problem start when i didn't create a new folder on E: i put location only E: and then move all the folders to E partition but the pictures folder isn't create only despair, and now i cant link the picture folder in main menu, then in user/my name show up the E icon in place to pictures, i try to restore my system but was worst now despair the E icon and if i want to create a pictures folder put error say the pictures folder still on that folder. please if some one can helpme

2. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    When you want to move My Pictures to a different partition its best to rightclick on My Documents icon and choose Properties.

Then click the Move button, and it will ask if you want to move all the folders as well and you choose Yes. This will move the whole My Documents to the selected partition, which I do on every system i build or repair as its a better way to do it. I also throw the drivers on that partition as well.

3. amendalus

amendalus MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2013
    #4 amendalus, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    There are two ways for you to perfrom recover deleted photos from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery.

Method 1: Directly recover lost photo from iPhone

Method 2: Recover iPhone From iTunes Back up Files

Tutorials 1: Recover Photos from iPhone directly without backup iTunes

Step.1: Select the device to scan

Take iPhone 4 for example. Free download iPhone Photo Recovery

on your computer and install it, and then connect your iPhone with your computer, then you'll get the main interface as follow.

Step 2: Enter your iPhone's system and scan it

Step.3: Preview and recover deleted iPhone photos

Tutorials 2: Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes backup

4. mimart7

mimart7 MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2012
    #5 mimart7, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    It only allows it to preview the pictures, you have to pay to actually recover them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...