Help : Re-installing Windows 10 on laptop

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ps_sz_jz, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ps_sz_jz

ps_sz_jz MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2018
    What I have : a laptop with non-working Office (and several other broken things).
    What I want : a laptop with a working Office, completely fresh installation would be preferred, minus all that "spyware/bloatware" stuff.
    What I need : a magic tool that will install Win10 and Office and remove all the spyware/bloatware in one click. Yeah riiiight.

I bought a new laptop recently, and it had Office 365 pre-installed.

I tried to get my old Office 2016 working on it, but something broke and now neither Office will start. (There's also multiple other problems...)

I would like to nuke everything and start from scratch. (I know how to install an OS)

My main question is : WHERE should I get the Win10 Pro .iso file from?

I will be running atleast one of the following scripts (which one is ideal?) :
    1. github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script
    2. github.com/bmrf/tron (TRON script)
    3. github.com/madbomb122/BlackViperScript

I am downloading the drivers off the official site right now, will start when I'm done.

Any suggestions, on how to un-f**k windows 10, and how to disable the bloatware?

2. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    browse the forums and use another language please this one is not appropriate :)

3. ps_sz_jz

ps_sz_jz MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2018
    please point me to a windows 10 pro .iso image?

4. EXO56

EXO56 MDL Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Pick your flavour : https://forums.mydigitallife.net/forums/windows-10.54/

Answer to your other questions is simple :
    There is no magic tool to debloat Windows 10 in 1 click! (even if there was one, it would break something anyway)
    But you can use dedicated programs to this task and remove/disable what you want.
    (there are many scripts for this task. some more complete than others, but you should take care especially if the scipt don't tell you what he is doing)

5. ps_sz_jz

ps_sz_jz MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2018
    i still dont see any links to an iso.
    do i need to pay $$$ to view "premium" content?

6. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  8. MJAINC

MJAINC MDL Novice

Nov 16, 2018

lol. ur funny. it still amazes me how people will not learn to use a pc, its workings...etc. In todays world with BIC pen disposable pc's i guess it just goes to show anyone can buy a pc...but NO one can fix it. With plenty of resources to read up on you would think one would find the answer easily. Learning to build your own windows 10 custom image is the best way, however dont look for a majik tool to fix all, the core of windows has to be manipulated to get rid of bloat ware. You should smash your pc and go play on ur cell phone like the rest of todays sheep. And why run scripts? a tempory fix ...like a bandaid after open heart surgury. ur post was a good laugh. thanks a bunch much love lol

9. ps_sz_jz

ps_sz_jz MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2018
    hi there.
    after several days of research, i have concluded that it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix these 2 things :
    1. windows 10
    2. your english

thanks, but i still dont understand how to use this thing

thank you, these are the links i was looking for. i got my win10 up and running.

i hate windows 10, and im basically forced to use it at gunpoint.
    thanks to the hardworking people in this forum, my desire to smash my laptop against a wall has reduced... somewhat.

10. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Instead of trying to be snippy, what btw failed miserably, you could opt for asking questions in appropriate thread; there's no rocket science involved.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...