help regarding ANTIwpa

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by kittu8_in2002, Feb 1, 2010.

Tags:
  1. kittu8_in2002

kittu8_in2002 MDL Junior Member

Sep 22, 2009
    my question is simple, is ANTIwpa really effective. is it possible that windows can patch it up by sending updates that we receive. in short " Does it really work ! " .:confused: .

do we have any other alternative better than ANTIwpa , please tell !

and if ANTIwpa is a success please send links for the latest one.

2. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Yes it is effective for XP only, however you will need a separate WGA fix. Since Antiwpa works and there are WGA fixes, and the 'ancient' XP is dying off, I doubt whether there will be anything better or all in one that will come along.

3. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    You are mistaken..OEM Activation is best..you DO NOT need a WGA fix with the AntiWPA..XP is still strong, it is a solid OS for sure..

The best method of activation is OEM with the proper SLP in Bios and OEMBIOS files in the OS...Plain and simple.....@Kittu_in2002: You have been trolling these threads for some time, do you not want to learn for yourself, or are you incapable?????o_O

I am able to help, but you must make an effort yourself....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kittu8_in2002

Sep 22, 2009
    the thing is am curious and i have made some PC's work with oems...but still i came across a laptop in which oem did not work well ... as soon as i did that there was a msg saying that you have 21 days left to activate.so then i applied ANTIwpa. it worked .
    the thing is when i learn something from this forum, i apply it and check it ..and not only in my comp but other comps as well , and i came across this case and i wanted ur help and knowledge.
    please don't take it in a way in which i want to bug u people.. no ways.. i have great respect for you people..... :worthy:...

thats the reason i asked... i hope you will understand friend;).. and i wont stop asking questions to you genius friends because i :worthy: respect your knowledge and every other member out here.:worthy: and i do believe that you and other members wont mind helping me and others.
    ONCE AGAIN HATS OFF:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: TO YOU ALL

5. kittu8_in2002

Sep 22, 2009
    friends i hope you will surely come up with a sure fix for this issue.

6. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    OEM activation is the best, but that requires a BIOS mod (not sure of any guaranteeable loaders for XP).

In terms of XP being 'solid', I know people who went from XP (even a fresh install) to Vista SP2 and never looked back. Sure, Vista sucked when it first came out but there was nothing wrong with SP2. Much of the problem with Vista anyway was people trying to run it with 512mb of RAM, which really isn't enough for XP in reality by the time you run Antivirus etc, and the other myriads of crap people run in the background (much of the time without them realising it). If its an older or a true low end computer from a year ago (not what people mistake for a good computer), XP is fair enough, but for everything else...

Windows XP is an ancient OS, it is over 10 years old afterall (since is based on Windows 2000)! In computer terms, that truly is archaeic. Sure, it was patched, modded, and added on to for support of new hardware etc but I don't really see on newish hardware XP winning over Windows 7.

7. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    IMHO..Other than a OEM type activation, the new AntiWPA is best for cracks..nothing else is lasting longer..The old WPA with modded .DLL was a bust, very hard to reverse. the new one is simple...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. kittu8_in2002

Sep 22, 2009
    can you plz post the link for the new antiwpa............... i had a old one...

9. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Its in my OEMBIOS tool for recovery...see stickies..

10. kittu8_in2002

Sep 22, 2009
    thank you pal :)

11. cingularv551

cingularv551 MDL Junior Member

Oct 11, 2009
    #11 cingularv551, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    indeed, most of the software packages that the average home user will run work good under vista. but the applications that the average home user will work with have a huge number of installations world wide (i.e. microsoft word, internet explorer, photoshop, etc).

however, many low level integrated circuit manipulation and proprietary business related applications with a small installed client base still don't work properly with vista or win7. then again, many of these software packages only have a few thousand installations worldwide and you'll probably never encounter them.

12. cingularv551

cingularv551 MDL Junior Member

Oct 11, 2009
    if you have a xp oem machine without slp markers in the bios, you can install an slp product key and then remove the activation checks in winlogon.exe using antiwpa. the machine will then pass the wga validation test. microsoft's windows genuine disadvantage program does not currently check that slp markers are present in the bios if you're using an slp key, this check is left solely to winlogon.exe at the moment.