help regarding toolbar in taskbar..

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bala_digital, Feb 24, 2010.

1. bala_digital

bala_digital MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #1 bala_digital, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    pls some help would be appreciated...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Can't you right-click that and say "Delete" or "Remove" or something like that? You can also try right clicking the taskbar and drag to "toolbars" and then uncheck the one that you want to remove ex. "Songs"

4. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    Thanks for your reply, ofcourse i can right click it and do all the stuffs(ill just find some song and will play it), but the problem is when im searching for a particular song by just navigating a few folders, all of a sudden the whole menu will disappear. Then i have to start navigating from the scratch(by clicking the "songs" toolbar in my taskbar").

To be more clear in the above picture im navigating through some folders, when i do that the whole menu disappears.... i never had this problem in xp or vista... hope u understand my problem...

5. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
  6. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    no problem with the default time...
    i have my music folder as a toolbar exactly as you said

7. dogfox

dogfox MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2008
    Hi i've just set up the same kind of setup .. its fine at first can sroll through all my music folders but as some as i start playing music then try scrolling it disappears and have to start again

8. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    exactly the same problem im facing for months

9. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    timesurfer , can you navigate the song like i said and tell me the result pls

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Dude I don't normally have that music toolbar. I just set that up to help you. It stays as long as I want it to. The toolbar is from the external drive H:/music.
    I don't know what happening with you dude. Hope you figure it out :)

11. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    Oh i tried to figure it out for the past 3 or 4 months, but cant doi it, hence i posted the problem here hoping someone might have a solution :)

12. MadSheep!

MadSheep! MDL Junior Member

Jul 12, 2009
    i test it in my pc for 2-3 minutes and the menu didn't close. check if you have a program or gadget that effect that

13. bala_digital

Jul 31, 2009
    did you tried using the menu from the desktop(with no windows open) and playing the musin in some player??? i have only 3 gadgets, clock, cpu usage and everest and i think thats not the problem