Help to remove the outlook 2019 "Action Needed" warning?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Talbot Sunbeam, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Talbot Sunbeam

Talbot Sunbeam MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2011
    Sorry I cant up an image of the screen?

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    #4 kaljukass, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Talbot Sunbeam

Mar 27, 2011
    #5 Talbot Sunbeam, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    (OP)
    Enthousiast: the post you sent seems to be for the whole office installation, I only get the message on Outlook no other Office apps. So I suspected it was an Out look issue. The message does not appear on any of my other PC's with the same Iso and installation.
    Oh forgot, I am on Win 10.
    cheers

4. Talbot Sunbeam

Mar 27, 2011
    Enthousiast: the post you sent seems to be for the whole office installation, I only get the message on Outlook no other Office apps. So I suspected it was an Out look issue. The message does not appear on any of my other PC's with the same Iso and installation.
    Oh forgot, I am on Win 10.
    cheers

5. Talbot Sunbeam

Mar 27, 2011
    Solved? As per previous all the info on the "office account" page shows the product is activated. But still has the office not genuine pop up in outlook. I have altered the "account Privacy" settings ont eh office account page and removed all connected experiences This has stopped the pop up.
    It is odd that it has only affected 1 PC and not the others.

6. Talbot Sunbeam

Mar 27, 2011
    I have not had that warning box pop up yet. Checked all my KWS activations and all say activated. Maybe someone who has more technical knowledge will be abale to help.

7. Rez Huq

Rez Huq MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2021
    I also installed KMSpico v:2016 today and MSOffice pro plus 2016 and then uninstalled KMSpico and then started to appear this "Action required" message.

8. alexxf

alexxf MDL Addicted

Feb 9, 2008
    Already answered in your other post.