Help with a ps4 controller wireless to pc

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by jtigg, Aug 12, 2020.

1. jtigg

jtigg MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2020
    Wasn't quite sure which section this would fit into since it isn't quite gaming and it isn't quite software or hardware.
    Hoping someone can help me out as I am trying to connect 2 controllers to my pc

1- is a official PS4 dualshock controller I have it connected via micro usb using the latest DS4windows program, but using the cable is a bit inconvient and I am trying to go wireless using an ASUS USB BT 400 I had laying around, I can get it to pair no problem, but then it just flashes paired>connected>paired>connected....etc

2. An Aftergow Wireless PS3 controller w/ dongle receiver, This is what I was originally using and had installed with SCPtool kit, however after it randomly acting like my mouse while I was playing games several times and other issues I unistalled SCPtool kit and borrowed a controller from my PS4

2. LeonArkadius

LeonArkadius MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2019
    It seems like your ASUS dongle is having connectivity issues with the Dualshock 4, have you used the included disk drivers for the dongle or did you use the downloaded drivers from ASUS' website?