Help with AOE 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rashmi, Jan 17, 2010.

1. rashmi

rashmi MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2010
    I installed AOE3 on windows 7 when I run the program it says please insert disc 1.
    I used the torrents to download the game, it does not have any disc.
    I am new to gaming, please help.
    :ninja_hide:

2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Better off buying the game. Torrents just cant be relied upon. Plus you never know what little nasties have been included.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gtasmy

gtasmy MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2010
    torrents aren't so hard but i don't know if this forum allows such talk. PM me if u need help.

4. ExpL0

ExpL0 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2010
    Just buy AOE3, I bought it too for 20€ when it got released, extremly cheap! And well, it´s cheap now all the way. Otherwise go to GameCopyWorld :D

5. Legendaryone

Legendaryone MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2010
    Get a mini image of disc 1

get a Aoe3 mini disc image and mount it that what i did and it works great

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. TheBox

TheBox MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2011
    That requirement is so people can't play torrented games. Buy the game, illegal torrentors. If you did buy the game, do what Legendaryone suggests.

7. llhholt71

llhholt71 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2011
    Oh oh Torrents is the problem there is a AOE forum out there though

8. xsophxangelx

xsophxangelx MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2011
    hi

could anyone be able to help me. i first played aoe 3 when visiting a friend in Australia who then decided to buy me the game so I could use a legal code to play the game online. However I have a netbook and my friend gave me the code and it doesn't seem to work with a downloaded version of the game. could my friend create a mini iso image and send it to me via email, for me to then mount it on a virtual drive then play it? thank you