help with demonoid account

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thndrkat, Nov 30, 2010.

1. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    I'm sorry to bother everyone, but I need some assistance with a demonoid account that I have used for over 5 years...for some reason I get the id=2 error when attempting to login. I've seen other posts where users received assistance. Would anyone be able to help me? My UN is 'bishopcabrera'.

Regards,

N

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    try another browser

3. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    There is no option to find by username
    It would be easier to track you down by uploaded torrents if you have/had any :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    @dareckibmw:

Unfortunately, my contributions to the community consisted solely of maintaining as high of a ratio as possible. Thank you, though, for your offer of assistance. Are there any other resources available for determining if a UN has been blocked?

N

5. Thomas

Thomas MDL Spam Reporter

Nov 10, 2009
    Just took a look on your profile over there & it appears you've been banned.

[​IMG]

6. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    @Thomas!:

Thanks for confirming my suspicions...

Does anyone know if there is a way to fight this? I'm not even certain why I would have been banned (I'm assuming for uploading something that shouldn't have been uploaded?). Any thoughts?

7. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    @thndrkat

May I reference you to this thread to understand better the banning process :p...lol Try pm'ing your local moderator for sincere debate on this matter

@Thomas

That sig is intense dude

8. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    @timesurfer:

Please let me thank you profusely for the in depth insight into the banning process. Again, thanks all for the assistance in confirming my darkest fears...

9. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    The reason you got banned; uploaded bad torrent (but I don't see any in your profile) or someone who you invited lately did that or have been flaming, arguing or spamming.

OR ..... your account has been hacked! I've seen that 2 hours ago, dude almost got banned! somebody uploaded a bad torrent from his account!

here is his info, ask him if you get a chance http://www.demonoid.com/users/purekovak

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    @dareckibmw:

I recently spent a number of days cleaning up some nasty viruses from my machine, so it is certainly possible that my account was hacked! No one to blame but myself, I suppose.

11. thndrkat

thndrkat MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2010
    @(all):

Thanks again for your assistance in verifying my suspicions. I'm pretty sure I know what happened and hopefully I can acquire another demonoid invite.