Help with installation of Windows 7 OEM 32 bits on my dell inspiron E1505

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by undertakeur, Jun 26, 2010.

1. undertakeur

undertakeur MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2010
    Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me how to install the oem version of windows 7 on my laptop?
    I can even boot the dvd, i have downloaded several versions of windows 7 OEM dell and it does not seem to work. However when i download the normal version of Windows 7, everything goes perfect :)

I wish to have the dell logo installed. I have already flashed my bios to version A17 and 2.1.

Who can advise me how to install the OEM version on my inspiron laptop?

Thanks

Takeur

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #2 timesurfer, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    Most here rely on an actual 2.1 slic in bios then install generic OEM SLP key and appropriate cert. Also some use Daz loader to fake there is 2.1 slic

The ISO I use is in the "Repository" which is called the RTM and comes in x86 or x64

I think there is a tool to install logo maybe the old hazar loader will install logo. I forget

OEM SLP installation is based off this 2.1 slic

3. kaos420

kaos420 MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    if you just want the logo added in after you already installed os. just use windows 7 manager. you can change oem logo.

4. undertakeur

undertakeur MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2010
    Can someone explain me y the installation is being blocked while booting from either cd-rom or usb?
    It works fine when installating the same dvd on vmware, with the exception that it gives me only 3 days to activate the windows 7.