Help with Office 2013 Pro KMS Activation please

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by snadge, Nov 17, 2012.

1. snadge

snadge MDL Novice

May 22, 2010
    Hi

I have been messing on with this non-stop for over a week and its battered my head right in too bits!!

I installed RTM Office 2013 and tried umpteen keys which didnt work with phone activation

so I downloaded and installed the VL Edtion on IPT as I wanted to get 180 days activation until something better came along, so I tried MicroKMS 3.10 by code3h and that failed...it failed for most people who tried it. , I then tried MicroKMS K12 by code3h and that would close after 2 minutes of loading up QEMU...??

I then tried some manual KMS Activation using instructions on 7pm website and
    A) the key from MS website would not be imported , says for wrong version of office?
    B) when I tried to activate the serial installed by the failed MicroKMS activator it said no KMS could be contacted??

can someone please help me get this activated?

how do I find out if I have VL edition installed? if its not where do get it from?
    how do I remove product keys and such, i think the keys for RTM version remain in registry and causing a problem...perhaps..
    are their any KMS servers that work?

thanks

2. liverpal

liverpal MDL Novice

Nov 16, 2012
    fortunately, MicroKMS 3.10 by code3h works fine on my office 2013 win 7! Just follow the instractions....
    Better do clean install!
    For VL, u can see ''change product key'' under product activated if activated successfully!

3. snadge

snadge MDL Novice

May 22, 2010
    I actually got KMS Micro K12 to work - but it deactivates your windows install!!! you have to wait like 20 minutes for it too work while the charge thing counts up, i think a lot of people cancel it thinking it hasnt worked once the windows 8 de-activation appears... I didnt and just carried on.. the reason K12 shutdown previously was cos I didnt have VL installed but RTM , I could not get MicroKMS 3.10 to work on VL either (Windows 8 pro + WMC)

as I activated my windows 8 pro with a free wmc serial and removing WMC fails everytime , I have had to re-install windows 8 pro , because windows 8 pro KMS Activation does not work when WMC is installed on it and like I say when I try to remove WMC to reverse and repeat w8 activation it fails, I tried system restore but that doesnt restore windows activation..

so here Iam now on a new install, Iam about to install Office and try and activate that before anything else..

I must find a full back util that works on win8 pro (as Acronis does not)

4. snadge

snadge MDL Novice

May 22, 2010
    #5 snadge, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    (OP)
    ME TOO - I will only use software that

A) Backs up entire partitions and/or drives
    B) has a boot up CD incase OS wont/cant load

thanks I will take a look at Paragon

I managed to get MicroKMS 3.10 to work on a clean install with no previous office activation attempts - I then activated win8pro via KMS and then used the free WMC serial to get a legit permanent activation... hopefully in 6 months time I can get a diff version of office 2013 that has better permanent activation methods (that dont screw up windows 8 activation lol)

thanks again

EDIT: Ive actually found Acronis 2013 which is compatible with win8 so trying that...

5. jeff_p

jeff_p MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2007
  6. pramodm

pramodm MDL Member

Aug 10, 2012
    #7 pramodm, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Or else, you can try activating your copy of Office against my KMS server.
    Code:
    win8kms.no-ip.info
    Let me know if it worked for you ! :)

7. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    #8 jasoos, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    will this work on Windows 8 pro? because last night i activated my office 2013 using kmsmiro 3.1

8. snadge

snadge MDL Novice

May 22, 2010
    K12 DE-ACTIVATES windows 8 activation...it should be removed from torrent & other sites IMO.. if (like us) you used the whole..activate win8 via KMS then install WMC Serial to get a permanent MS activated win8 pro + WMC then it means the ONLY way you can reactivate is by uninstalling the WMC (reversing the process) then activate win8 via KMS and install a new WMC serial... thing is WMC Uninstall FAILED EVERYTIME for me.. only route was a fresh install... so this time I installed win 8 pro, then followed MicroKMS 3.10 instructions, installed office and it was activated (6 months) THEN I activated Win8Pro via KMS with deltafourone or whatever it is THEN installed a WMC serial - so now I have perm activated Win8pro+wmc and 6 months on office 2013

9. pramodm

pramodm MDL Member

Aug 10, 2012
    If you are already activated via KMSMicro, then this is no different.
    You still get 180 days of genuine activation which is exactly what KMSMicro gives. :rolleyes:

10. chrisuk79

chrisuk79 MDL Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Hi all, I'm trying to find a way to activate office 2013 on windows 7 and I'm getting really confused, does anyone know which application is best to use and where on the forum I can locate such application.

Thanks in advance for any help.

11. chrisuk79

chrisuk79 MDL Member

Jun 11, 2011
    That thread seem to be about activating windows it's self, I'm looking for office 2013 activation.

12. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...