Help with reinstalling windows please

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Innotime2, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Innotime2

Innotime2 MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2013
    I have a Lenovo B575. I am running windows 7 on it. I have the OneKey Recovery but everytime I hit it nothing happens. Does not load at all? The little circle starting going like it's going to load but nothing happens, just stops. I go to my disk management and I notice it still have the Lenovo_Part sector which from what I can tell is the recovery? Any idea on how to get this to run again or is it corrupted even though everything still seems to be in place in the sector part of the drive?

Also if not and I can't use the recovery is there any way I am able to just use the windows 7 sticker on the bottom? The sticker says Win 7 Home Prem. Thanks for any help

2. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Just grab a Win 7 Home Premium ISO and make a bootable USB stick with MS Windows 7 USB DVD Tool

Your product key on the sticker will work

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Only make shure you grab SP1 Media Refresh ISO. It´s one ISO for all editions, when ei.cfg from \sources\ folder is deleted, all versions are offered during install.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Innotime2

Innotime2 MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2013
    Ok thanks guys, started downloading now. So I take it the Onekey recovery is done? Should I just wipe it then when I format?