help with t400 bios

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by mutilator, Aug 4, 2011.

1. mutilator

mutilator MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2011
    i can't for the life of me find a bios out there for a t400 to unlock speedstep mutiplier max range a friend of mine found one for the t61 here is the link to my info "megashare /3483564 for my laptop tells the bios model/version if there is a mod in the forum already that stuff like this sorry for not searching enough if anybody can help me i'll give you a cookie lol

2. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    #2 x86, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    Hello and Welcome to MDL!

Your BIOS is probably already done here. The link to the modded BIOS is down (permanently), but there seems to be a mirror here. If you understand Czech that is... I am not sure if that link works either - couldn't be bothered testing it :eek:

Before doing anything else, wait until someone confirms that the feature you want unlocked is actually done in that mod. And most importantly that the mod is suitable to use for your BIOS. Don't do anything unless you are 100% certain of what you need to be doing...

Is it turns out that this mod isn't for you - read this first - and then post your request to the appropriate thread ;)