Help with Win 7 Ultimate SP1 - Activation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by DigitaLux, Sep 15, 2013.

1. DigitaLux

DigitaLux MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2013
    Hello...
    I have installed a working copy of Win 7 Ultimate x32 that I got from a verified user from a torrent site. The software has been used by plenty of users and has been verified as a good copy, I have been working on it for a couple of months more or less and everything was fine. I used the instructions that I got with the software and used the RemoveWAT 2.2.6 to work for the Validation, the software looked amazing and I was ecstatic when I started getting the Windows Updates including the SP1 and all was fine.
    A couple of days ago I lost the validation and now my windows show's that doesn't have validation I keep getting the balloon from the notification area and in start up that the windows is not original and so on and also my wallpaper doesn't stay on every time I get the balloon the wallpaper goes black! I'm a bit lost on what to do. I came across this forum when I was searching for a workaround, this forum looks very busy and a I'm a bit overwhelmed on what is the correct course of action in order to Activate my Win 7 copy. One thing I have come across is the Duality 420 - The Official Rearm Solution for Windows 7 and Office 2013 that I found in this forum; actually was the first link that I got from my Goggle search.
    I'm just wondering if this is the best option and if it's not to difficult can some expert guide me on exactly step by step what I need to do? I don't need the Office 2013 thingy I'm using Office 2007 and it's fine, I just need the Win 7 Activation.

I've been searching the forum and I'm a bit lost on what options I have and so on...

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 with the RemoveWAT 2.2.6 used.

Thank you in advance!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    Do not use RemoveWAT !! This (h)ac(k)tivator hacktivates Windows.

Windows Loader is a safer way (activates all versions except Enterprise). Also, you can activate with Microsoft Toolkit (but only Professional and Enterprise).

If you are (h)ac(k)tivate Windows with RemoveWAT, use WAT Fix for removing RemoveWAT.

3. DigitaLux

DigitaLux MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2013
    THANK YOUMrMagic !!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DigitaLux

DigitaLux MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2013
    do I need to put back the WAT file before using this Windows Loader thingy?

5. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Doubt it, it's just an update, even with genuine keys I don't install it

6. DigitaLux

DigitaLux MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2013
    Just because I see that there is a chance that I can't boot after I used the WAT Fix... I'm thinking to use the loader without running the WAT Fix.

7. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    I would remove any WAT loader / removal tools you installed or used, but the actual WAT update itself is not needed afaik

Just use Daz Loader on its own

8. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    if you loose the boot you can repair it with josh's tools.

9. DigitaLux

DigitaLux MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2013
    OEOOEoeoeoOEOEooOEoOEoEoOEOoeOEoeoOEoeOEOOOEoOEOoeOEoOOE...
    OeooOEoOEOoeoOEoOEoOEOoeoOEoeOEOOEOEOEOoOEooOEOoOEoOEooe...

IT WORKED !!! I had to use the Fix WAT thingy... I' couldn't install the Windows Loader without running the Fix WAT first. I did read about the chance that I couldn't boot after and I had prepared the steps I needed to take in case I needed it to boot with the Win7 DVD etc. anyway It booted fine first time after the Fix WAT and first time after the Loader! Everything worked fine first go!!! Checked the System and it says it's ACTIVATED !!!!!! EOOEoOoeOEOoeoEOeo... :biggrin:

THANK YOU !!! greately appreciated !! I Love the MDL Forum !!! THANKS !!! :drink:

10. WinDev

WinDev MDL Expert

Jul 6, 2013
    You're welcome! Glad to help. :)