Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    I admit defeat. How do I upload a picture. Simple I know. But I can't figure it out. Oh and how do I make a signature?

Anyways. Thanks. Hp :idea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    Thank you <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    when you reply a message,its the 6th button from left for pics

4. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011

5. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    it´s not from the left it´s from the RIGHT

6. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011
    Oh well I guess I figured it out with poor directions. Haha jk the directions was helpful Nero

7. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011

Sorry,then when i talk to girls i get sweaty hands and i dont know what i talk.

[​IMG]

8. Hp Baybee

Hp Baybee MDL Novice

Jun 2, 2011