Help

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by syriusdark, Aug 12, 2013.

1. syriusdark

syriusdark MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2013
    I M A NEW USER HERE RECENTLY I DISCOVER I BUYED A MOTHERBOARD OF ASUS NOTEBOOK A8SR IN CHINA
    AND NEED TO UPDATE MY BIOS IN ASUS SUPPORT PAGE SAYS THAT I NEED 304 ROM BUT WHEN I USED IT WIN FLASH
    TELL NO ITS POSSIBLE ,IM SEARCHING AND FIND A TOOL FOR MAKE A BACKUP I THINK THAT ITS A MOD I HAVE TE BACKUP OF 302 ROM .
    PLEASE HELP TO DISCOVER WHAT IT IS? WIN FLAS TOOL ALL ARE BAD OR NO SAME MEMORY BUT THIS ONE Asus A8000Sc _A8SEAS.302_Slic TELL ITS OLD .
    EXCUSE FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.:eek:

2. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Please don't write in CAPITAL letters as this is considered shouting at us :nono: MDL members are generous enough to help you without shouting ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    #3 LatinMcG, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
    this reminds me of the fake sony vaio netbook i had tried to flash i found its some PT21 model i think it was.
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...Part-id-not-found-in-table-of-supported-parts

in dos USB try awdflash or afudos.
    there is 2 types.. AMI and APTIO .. the APTIO are for EFI newer bios usualy from 2009 and up

if its phoenix forget it .. as it needs the platform data to flash successfully = bricked bios