Help!

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by dudester, Dec 25, 2013.

1. dudester

dudester MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2013
    Hi all, Really need help on this as I need a Password for BIOS DELL Latitude D630.

System Number: #7K44HH1-3A5B

Purchased it on Ebay with no HDD and apparently, right now it's setup to boot off the hdd only.

Thanks for your help!

2. 皆さんこんにちはマギです

Feb 24, 2011
    que pasa Latin..
    can you tell me..
    i have an HP Pavilion 14 w/UEFI..
    i enabled LEGACY and tried installing Windows 7 but did not activate..

can you tell me if it's hard to enable SLIC 2.1 ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeonWorld

AeonWorld MDL Novice

Dec 29, 2013
    Hp Envy 15-j049

To LatinMCG
    I am sorry to disturb you , but am in a real bad condition , my new lappy Hp Envy 15-j049 , got bios issue. Now , I know that its win 8 ,pheonix tool is no use , but when compared to platform.ini i found the file that matched my REV , and changed that to bin file , and sig from HP_TOOLS/H....P.../Biosupdate/Hpbiosupdate.sig , the thing is I feel this does work , Reason?

When I plugged USB ,did that win+B with fd,bin or rom without the sig , flash drive flashes twice and stops at the last caps lock blink (no 2x blinks , just once)

Then I did the sig , bin stuff , then after the second flash of usb the caps lock starts to blink 2x (like 2x___2x___2x etc even after usb stops flashing) , what does that mean , please note : caps dont blink 2x if u put the usb files in anyother way or any other bin.

Please give me a solution , am really screwed i just bought it yesterday

Thank You for your time and effort.
    Aeon