Here is a program to update OEM SLP Key to the correct manufacturer's key.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by GeneralZod, Jan 22, 2010.

1. GeneralZod

GeneralZod MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009

Attached Files:

2. searchengine

searchengine Guest

nice effort ;)

getting the correct manufacturers key for the edition of win 7 installed, to auto detect and apply would be a nice finishing touch to custom iso.

a while ago I played a bit with activation of my iso, and so far, I have it silently activate, and apply manufactures OEM logos, and cert, and if no slic bios detected, still apply oem logos and cert and apply 1 of @16 manufacturers grldr files (instead of 1 loader for all manufacturers) ... but I have been too lazy to auto apply specific manufactures keys :D

3. X-MEN

X-MEN MDL Senior Member

Dec 10, 2009
    good work...and i agree with searchengine..auto detect and apply would be nice

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rytiss

Rytiss MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2009
    good job, maybe someone can write a program to update OEM certificates to the correct manufacturer's key in windows 7.

5. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Good...nice try

6. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    good try, this will be good for n00bs but not meh ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    I think Daz's loader does this and has a silent mode

8. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    Hazar you should know when someone does something like this and exclude the loader they want to keep the loader out of the picture....

9. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Ok just saying

10. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
  11. searchengine

searchengine Guest

#11 searchengine, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    This isn't polished, but, this script looks for manufacturer bios info ... then calls a second bat file in the name of manufacturer bios detected, which checks version installed and applies key, ...then returns to 1st script to finish applying reg for logos. and checks to see if activated .... if not, it goes to loader part of script, and does similar to previous, this time applying manufacturer key and grldr for specific brand.

Edit:- script deleted 23-01-2011 (old and outdated)