Hide All IP & Security Kiss, which is better?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by pisthai, May 24, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Hide All IP & Security Kiss, which is better?

After 'winning' a 1 year free Hide All IP, I compared it with SecurityKiss and have honestly to tell Hide All IP is loosing!

Fact is, I download country protected content, some of them from Germany, as example: TV Movies. Some of them are protected and could be downloaded (with IDM) from an German location only. Most of the time I use the Website glotz.de/Mediathek. On last Friday (22.May) they had an Movie "Jack Taylor" which could be downloaded from an German IP only and in the German local time from 20:00 to 06:00 only because is as adult classified for user with at least 16 years of age. That movie could not be downloaded using Hide All IP, it shows only an Trailer of 19sec. Using SecurityKiss, now problem it could be downloaded within the given time frame. So several other content from various sites.

Finally I may could download 50-60% using Hide All IP while no any problems with SecurityKiss.

I was thinking I let just the MDL users know about it and warn them not to expect that Hide All IP will work with no problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cybernut1

Cybernut1 MDL Novice

Feb 4, 2015
    Thanks for letting us know. I was considering/curious about Hide All IP. This provides a good data point for me to consider.

3. cetipabo2

cetipabo2 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2015
    #3 cetipabo2, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    hi !
    there are many way to "hide" your ip without having to use a paid application or service for that.
    Personally i use the ZenMate chrome extension or the VPNBOOK free vpn.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Seems to be you didn't realized I talked from what! Fact is that I don't mind of hiding an IP. problem simply is that I could not open, run or download some staff from some locations if that location didn't shows a local IP.

To take it banal, iof I want to download an Movie from an TV Series which could be seen in Germany only using an German Internet Connection, I have to an VPN for to get those. In case of HideAllIP, that didn't works while with SecurityKiss it does. I never found any of the free version which I could use for that and I tested a lot of them in the past.

On the other hand, that shows that most of the VPN providers didn't using an sophisticated system which could really 'hide' that something get's 'fooled'!

There for sure many very good VPN's available, I wouldn't deny that, fact is, that those 'good' VPN's didn't having servers/IP's available in Countries like Germany, Switzerland and some others. Those so called Anonymous Services Providers, special the Free of those, didn't 'protect' as they show to do! Most of them just providing nothing else than simple Proxy Service and any good forensic labor will be able to trace those connections.

On the end of the day, it's all about you need such service for to do what work and/or action!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cetipabo2

cetipabo2 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2015
  6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #7 pisthai, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    (OP)
  7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Unfortunately, Hide All IP is recognized using 'Fake' IP's! I had that several times and were rejected to download that needed content. On contrary, using SecurityKiss I never had such probelm, even with the same content and files from the exact same location!

In many action (about 70-80%) I could use Hide All IP but all! Special as it came to high secured Servers etc, Hide All Ip fails (for me).

This is just to let the users know that they may face some problems using Hide All IP for some of their work!

8. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I moved your post pisthai, from the contest thread. That thread is not supposed to be a debate thread.
    You can give advice to the users from here not from that thread.:D

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Fine for me no problem!