Hiren Soft!!!

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by andhrew, Jan 8, 2012.

1. andhrew

andhrew MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2010
    Hi i have one problem, new hiren version has all soft on it in 7z format but previously it had uha and there i used often such soft like acronis disk director, acronis true image and active password changer. So where can i get these softs for new format? Cuz i tried to extract from uha and pack in 7z but that didnt help and they are not working in dos mode, maybe someone has correct format or at least know how to solve this problem?

2. sicko666

sicko666 MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2012
    I find your question puzzeling, sorry....But Hiren has a Dos interface menu and extracts the files automaticly if they are Dos compatiable.If they are not Dos compatiable and can only be run from within an OS then boot the included live OS and run it from within that.Sorry if i have it all wrong but i only recently used Hirens boot cd to repair my drive i didnt have any problems using it, mind you this was ver14 i am not sure what version it is upto now....

3. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. andhrew

andhrew MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2010
    if you mean that i change format from previous version to new one then that wont work i already tried that ;)

5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...