Host Process for Setting Synchronization errors

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by amno1970, Aug 8, 2012.

1. amno1970

amno1970 MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2012
    Hi,

I have installed Windows 8 from scratch in 3 computers and I'm getting tons of "Host Process for Setting Synchronization" errors...

Is anyone suffering this annoyance? Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

2. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    I have Windows 8 RTM Enterprise x64 installed for a few days without this problem.

Can you give specifics about your hardware and what programs you've installed before this error started, or do you get this error without ever installing any other programs? My first instinct would be some kind of hardware problem like RAM or a hard drive that's going bad, or your ISO image is corrupt, or if you burned the ISO to DVD, that the DVD burn was corrupted. Do you install directly from the ISO image via mounting it through an earlier version of Windows 8 (RP) or Daemon-Tools or what?

Also, what version of Windows 8, Enterprise or Pro, x64 or x86?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. amno1970

amno1970 MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2012
    Windows 8 x64. I have other PC with x86, almost the same software, and no problems. The install is from scratch, it is not an update, I burned the ISO and installed from DVD deleting all partitions. Same in the x86 box. PCs with the error (both x64) have very diferent hardware.