How can I convert a PDF to PowerPoint?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by sholdon, Sep 2, 2011.

1. sholdon

sholdon MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    Is there a way to convert a PowerPoint-generated PDF back into the original PowerPoint presentation, or something like it - a completely editable presentation?

2. sinashin

sinashin MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2011
  3. outbama@

outbama@ MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2011
    Surfing the webiste, you shall find a program that support converting pdf to word.

4. paulinasalsa

paulinasalsa MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2012
  5. mindboom

mindboom MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2012
    AnyBizSoft PDF to Powerpoint works great for most presentations. Highly recommended - it also saves as pptx. Just a simple drag'n'drop.

Alternatively, if your PPT's have special fonts and a really unique layout that is shattered upon conversion, just export the PDF as separate JPEG files, then in a new Powerpoint, go to Insert --> New Photo Album --> From file, and select all the images. Enjoy!

6. gigiwill

gigiwill MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2012
    As all we know the PDF format is hindrance when it comes to importing into PowerPoint –the PDF format is set in stone unless you have Adobe’s expensive software to edit your own PDF files. I have heard about some PDF to PowerPoint Converter can work as Adobe, I just google your question, find it is. good luck !As all we know the PDF format is hindrance when it comes to importing into PowerPoint –the PDF format is set in stone unless you have Adobe’s expensive software to edit your own PDF files. I have heard about some PDF to PowerPoint Converter can work as Adobe, I just google your question, find it is. good luck !

7. claude75

claude75 MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    AnyBizsoft is a very good software and can convert to PPT, Word, Excel.

8. Roguetomato

Roguetomato MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2012
    Cant you just drag and drop .pdfs into the power point presentation?

9. iceblue

iceblue MDL Novice

May 27, 2011
    Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

10. nokia8250

nokia8250 MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2009
    When we select "Save As...", it uses "OCR" to render texts, and copy every pictures to each slide.:worthy:
    Of couurse, we still need to correct some mis-spelling in each slide.

11. Doyle PDFhousing

Doyle PDFhousing MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2013
    Ya, the online PDF CONVERTOR is everwhere, you can convert your pdf to any format...

12. johndoee

johndoee MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2013
    would it be interesting if we convert pdf to image , and then convert image to words. we can also add annotation on the image. colorful. right?