How can I get this trainer to work?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lary_the_0, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Lary_the_0

Lary_the_0 MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2014
    #1 Lary_the_0, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    First at all, you'll need to know which what compiler that .exe were created.

Normally, in the Header (or the footer) of that file you could find that information if you use an HEX Editor for to look for it! There a lot such freeware apps for that available! After that you'll need to find an de-compiler for it.

The same way you could also find out what programming language were used for to write the code.

Don't think that would be a easy job!! It's very time consuming and also need a lot of knowledge about programming and the programming languages!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lary_the_0

Lary_the_0 MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2014
    Thank you for your answer mate, but I kind of already knew that. What I am looking for is a way to force this application to run no matter what on my windows 8.1.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Just a guess: if that apps also uses an .ini file, maybe an 'adjustment' of the content of that file will do the job.

I couldn't tell anything about because I never had and never would use that apps, just were 'thioking' what maybe could be done!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Lary_the_0

Lary_the_0 MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2014
    Well, how can I do what you just told me? cause this app doesn't seem to use an INI file in some way noticable, it is just a packed .exe file.

6. DLord

DLord MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2012
    For what it's worth, have you tried running the trainer under Win7 compatibility mode? :confused: