How can I turn paper flash card to electronic ones?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by nick_martin, Sep 6, 2011.

1. nick_martin

nick_martin MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2010
    #1 nick_martin, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    I have many paper flash cards for studying. I'm wondering if there's any software can help me to scan the flash card and transfer them to electronic ones. So I can use it on my Android phone and Touchpad. Thanks.

2. bluewind55

bluewind55 MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2009
    A couple of things to try:

#1. Use your phone's camera to take pictures of each flash card. Then view them as photos. Maybe you can transfer those pictures to your Touchpad.

#2. Or use a scanner, either standalone or built-in with a printer, and scan them each flash card and save as a pdf. You can copy the pdfs to either the Android or the Touchpad if it can view it. Regarding which software to use, you can use the software that comes with your scanner or printer. Or buy third party software like VueScan or Acrobat Pro.

#3. You can also type up the flash cards using Microsoft Word or another word processing program and then save the files in a format that your Android or Touchpad and view.

Good luck.

3. nick_martin

nick_martin MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2010
    Thanks, Bluewind55. 1 and 3 take too much time. I will use scanner. Anyone knows better way to do it?

4. goldliker

goldliker MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2013
    #1 and #2 WILL TAKE MORE TIME , I THINK.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    There's also some APK's for Android available for to use the Camera of the Pad for to scan, same way you could use the Camera as QR Scanner. May that's some solution as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...