how choose the users windows at boot

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by myabc, Feb 4, 2015.

1. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    please, i have 2 accounts and i ask how can i chose to starup with one or other account at boot. the windows access with the one account I DON'T WANT... and i don't find a solution...

is impossible?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Normally if you already has 2 accounts in your Windows 10, of the Log on Screen you should see left of your normal account an Arrow pointing to left. Just click that arrow and the screen change to display the 2 Account pictures and you just need to click on which you need to open up Windows. So it works for me with nor problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Forget to mention that Windows 10 will set up like a new installation if you use an different MS Account for the 2. like I did! If you sign out and than back in with your other ID, you'll be back to that original settings!

4. myabc

myabc MDL Member

Apr 19, 2014
    my 2 accounts are one with password windows account and one local account without password. the 2 accounts choose is bypassed and it access into account without password, even if my last use was by account protected. when the 2 accounts are displayed in lockscreen i don't see arrows.... please any other suggest? thnaks

5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    use run and then type netplwiz from there you can manage your accounts :tea: